What was needed.

"Look go on this break, you need it." Stevie said and Heather looked worried. 

The women were all at the airport late that night as if Heaven was leaving for months and just not a few days. 

Heaven scanned them over and looked at Heather.

Although she could be direct, she knew she never meant any harm with her words.

"I am fine. Nothing you said hurt my feelings. I know you didn't mean anything you said in an attacking way." Heaven said looking at Heather who reluctantly nodded. 

Alyssa smirked.

Heaven was definitely the glue that brought them together and without her it was weird. 

Stevie met Heaven first and then Alyssa. Alyssa and Heaven didn't get closer until near their senior year and then came Heather. They were all different but somehow they just fit.

"You guys can have a girl's night without me, just dont' make a mess.": She said and they laughed. 

"Girl we not going to be in your house while you gone. Stevie is the only one bold enough to try that." Alyssa laughed. 

"Call us when you land and you know Heather probably put a tracker in your bag." Stevie said half way joking and Heaven hugged them all. 

"You guys, I'll land in a few hours and then a weekend of peace." She reassured them

"That don't mean don't call us." Heather said and Alyssa chuckled. 

"Please we all know she will be the first one to come for you." Alyssa added. 

Heather smirked as she nodded. 

She adjusted her small duffle and headed for security.

Heaven made it through security and to her terminal without a problem.

She didn't expect the airport to be just as busy as it would during the morning. 

Heaven was looking forward to her quick flight.

In two hours she would be only a few hours away from two days of relaxation.

Boarding was extended like usual.

Heaven took her seat in first class and put her headphones in.

She closed her eyes oblivious to what was going on around her.

Heaven had opted for a few drinks before hitting the airport and rightfully so. 

She lifted the hood and covered her head.  

"No, I'll be back tuesday." A deep voice came with stumbling footsteps. 

Heaven tried to ignore it as she turned her body over. 

The deep voice landed right next to her as it plopped down in the next seat.

"No we broke up again but seriously I think its fa real. I just don't feel a connection and I mean-." The deep voice said and Heaven rolled her eyes. 

The last thing she wanted to deal with was someone's relationship drama.

She turned over only to be met with that strangers elbow. 

Heaven took a deep breath. 

"Relax." She said to herself. 

"I'm trying to." The deep voice responded as if she was talking to him. 

The man cleared his throat. 

"Look, I'm getting on the plane I'll call you when I land." The man said ending his call with another elbow to her side.