𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ ❥︎

*this means that they are talking to themselves*

this means that he/she is talking loudly

The room suddenly turned pitch black, and a scent of wisteria loomed in the air. Wait a minute, this smells like Kocho's perfume. No... am I back? *Wake up, body. BODY, MOVE!* With all of his strength, Giyuu leapt up and, thankfully, landed on his feet. As he looked up, he saw her—her violet eyes, her deceiving smile, the sweet melody of her voice, and her bewitching beauty. Giyuu stood there, awestruck.

"Ara, ara, Tomioka-san, why are you dancing in the dorm?" Kocho teased, her voice laced with amusement. "Perhaps you've got a girlfriend to dance with? But we both know that you cannot get a friend, let alone a girlfriend," she chuckled, clearly enjoying the chance to mock the Water Hashira.

"Where am I?" Giyuu asks.

"You are at the Butterfly Estate," Shinobu answers.

"How?"

"You got a fever, a very bad one. But now your temperature seems okay. The disease may have gone into hiding."

"So I'm back?"

"What do you mean, Tomioka-san? You're always here."

"What year is it?"

"It's 19XX-XX-XX. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing."

"You've been acting kind of weird, and you're more talkative than usual, Tomioka-san. What happened to the cold-hearted, lone wolf Water Hashira?"

*I have to admit, she is very smart to notice that,* Giyuu thinks to himself.

"Nothing happened, okay? Nothing at all."

"Ara, ara, did something good happen? Did you get a friend? I can't believe it, Tomioka-san! Is this a dream?"

*To be honest, I have the same question,* Giyuu thinks.

"Neh, neh, Tomioka-san, tell me what happened. I won't stop annoying you until you tell me."

"Stop it, mosquito."

"What did you just call me, Tomioka-san?" Shinobu says, a vein visible on the left side of her forehead.

"I said to zip your mouth shut."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will."

"No, I won't."

"Please stop annoying me."

"No."