Olive

I'm Olive, 23 years old, working as an engineer in a company, my brother Josh took our father's company, he's a good friend and co worker to my husband, Isaac.
    Isaac is a huge workman, the most of time when I see him in our huge house he'll be in his office room, working.
I wasn't at home the most of time. After work, I'm going to parties, enjoying my life with my friends : Emy, Ava, Layla and Mia.

- Emy is a huge player (like me to be honest), she's my best friend, tall woman, model, blondie with blue/green eyes, she's very pretty, hot, sexy and cute at the same time. For me she's the daughter of Aphrodite, if she's not, that's how I imagined Aphrodite's daughter.
Emy and I are friends since we're young, always in the same school, she was my childhood best friend and she's still my best friend now.

- Ava, Ava was the typical Asian good girl, she's Korean, I'm Chinese, we know each other since high school like Layla. Ava and I are close, she's like the mother of the group, she's always scolding me or Emy for doing something stupid or wrong, but still, I like her a lot, she's basically always right. She was that pretty and smart girl in the high school, now she's in medical school, she always wanted to be a doctor, and I'm supporting her a lot.

- Layla was the popular girl in the high school, why? Because she has 2million followers on Instagram and maybe 1million on TikTok. Layla is a very social media person, her long black curly hair and her olive skin, her amazing body and her gorgeous smile, all of that made her an amazing influencer. She's a very party girl, that's how I met her with Emy, at a party. Most people think she's an awful person due to her status on social media but she's very nice, when you know her well you know she's an angel, even when she looks like a devil outside.

- Mia, Mia is Layla's best friend, to be honest at first I thought it was a joke. Mia is like the opposite of Layla, huge introvert, she's working on computers in a small company. She's nice, her grey eyes and brown wavy hair makes her look like a princess, her beauty is insane, I'm sure she could be an huge influencer too, but she doesn't like this idea. Mia was always kind to everyone, a bit too much sometimes, which Layla and I keep reminding her of, she's too nice for this horrible world we're in.

Party again.
Ava is not here because she's working on a medical project, Emy and I are at the bar, Mia and Layla probably somewhere on the dance floor. Like always, after work, going out with my girls.
Josh called me
I rolled my eyes, he's going to scold me again like always.
-"Where are you?"
-"Party"
-"Go back to home, now"
-"I'm not."
-"Olive I'm not asking you"
-"Why should I?"
-"Family dinner"
I rolled my eyes and hang up. I tell to Emy I'm going back to home, annoying family dinner waiting for me again.

I called a taxi, going to my parents's house. I entered, Josh opened the door for me.
-"You're late"
-"I'm not"
He rolled his eyes
I go to the diner room, the whole family, Isaac sitting next to my father. Ugh of course my husband has to be here. His blue iced eyes staring at me. His original cold look, annoying.
I go to sit next to him.
I smiled at some people of my family, aunts and uncles, cousins, how annoying this dinner will be..
Isaac didn't even asked where I was, of course he knew where I was, party again.
I'm wearing my usual red wine dress, black heels, red bottoms, I love those heels.
My hair is probably a bit messy, I curled them before the party, black curls laying down my back, I smelled like wine I guess, due to my mom's dead look.
Aunts and uncles started talk, everyone starts eating, Isaac is talking business with my brother and my dad, I'm talking with some of my cousins.
Some aunts asked stuff about my relationship with Isaac, annoying questions, I barely answered.

-"Olive you're 23 now you can start thinking about having kids"
-"Yes that's right you're not a kid anymore"
Ugh, I hate those remarks, I don't want kids with Isaac and I'm sure he doesn't want neither.
Isaac looked at me, he's probably waiting me to answer.
-"I don't want kids" I said.
My aunts gasped, I controlled myself to not rolling my eyes, I can't show irrespect to my family, my mom would kill me.
Isaac barely reacted, I always answered this, and it was true, I didn't want kids, and I didn't even imagined having kids with Isaac, the idea of me having kids with him can literally make me throw up.
My aunts keep convincing me how it's great to have kids, yap yap yap.
I didn't listen at any of their "advices".
I was tired, bored, I stopped answering, just nodding the most of time.
Isaac is noticing I'm tired, he probably was too, I looked at the clock, midnight.
Already two hours, being here, I'm too exhausted to stay here.
I looked at Isaac
-"We're going"
He nodded, my mom wanted to say something but I stopped her.
-"No I'm tired, and tomorrow I have to work"