The Destruction of Tenrou Island

A soft breeze is flowing through the air around Tenroujima, the sacred island of Fairy Tail. The island was in a ruined state after the battle with the fearsome Hades and his dark guild The Grimoire Heart. On the beach of the island the guild was slowly recovering from this harsh battle all trying to collect their thoughts and bearings after the long battle.

Deep in the woods sat an old master. The events of the S Class trials were painful for everyone and whilst the wise old man was gathering his thoughts he heard a very low rumble, a rumble like a lions stomach as it stalks a zebra through the fields.
"Master, the ship will soon be ready to take us home." Spoke a feminine voice from behind the rock the master was sitting on.
The voice belonged to that of Erza Scarlet, one of the most powerful members of Fairy Tail and S Class mage. Her body was covered in bruises and bandages after her rough battle with the fearsome Azuma, but that didnt stop the woman from moving around and making sure her guildmates were alright.
"Did you hear that just now Erza?" Asked Makarov in a weak tone as the scarlet haired woman shook her head.
"Sorry master the only thing I'm hearing is the wind." Erza replied as the master sighed, assuming his old age was getting to him.
"my mistake, have we recovered everyone from the battle with Hades?" Makarov asked as Erza gave a weak and hesitant shake of her head.
"Sorry master, we still haven't found Lisanna, Levy or Juvia. Its weird considering they were seen earlier during the battle however we have sent Natsu to look for the trio, I ordered him not to come back without them," Erza spoke as she chuckled "It's Natsu though, we both know he wont leave anyone behind." Erza spoke as Makarov nodded.
"You're right, we are so lucky to have him." Makarov sighed.
"Master...about Laxus..."

"This wind is strange...it smells bad." Natsu spoke as he held in his hand three items which he was using to help find his missing guildmates.
One of the items was a small band which Lisanna the Take Over mage wore when she had just came back from Edolas, the middle item was a blue umbrella which the Water mage Juvia always carried around with her and the final item being a magic pen used by the Solid Script mage Levy. After being given a fierce look from Erza Natsu wanted to get this mission done as fast as possible, not only so he could avoid the S Class wizard berating him, but also so he would have the reassurance his guildmates were alright.

"Dont you dare come back unless you have all three of our guildmates in tow, you understand Natsu?" Erza growled as Natsu quickly moved into an upright salute.
"Right away ma'am, Happy you stay here with Lucy." Natsu spoke as he sped off, hearing Happy offer Lucy a fish for her to eat as he ran off.

Natsu's memory then went back to how he felt when he initially thought Lisanna had died, he was heart broken and no matter what happened to him he wouldn't let that happen ever again...he wouldn't allow it to.

Fifteen minutes into searching, Natsu found a small cave which had clearly been formed from the battle which previously happened, inside he could see some blue and white hair all resting in the corner. "Guys!" Natsu exclaimed as he ran into the cave before he stopped himself dead in his tracks, a loud roar broke the previous silence...it was a dragon. A dragon was here, it might know about Igneel and the other dragons- but he couldnt just leave his guildmates here alone. He made a promise to himself never to lose Lisanna ever again and that counted for all his guildmates so slowly Natsu picked up the Strauss sibling in his arms before a tremor happened, making Natsu fall over.
"Whats happening out there?" Natsu exclaimed as he got back to his feet, picking both Levy and Juvia up.

"Stay here for the time being, you're Fairy Tails only hope."

Natsu gasped as he heard a soft feminine voice speak to him, before he could do anything another loud thud happened, sending the rocks above him crumbling down, knocking Natsu out in the process

"TO FAIRY TAIL!" was the final words of the conscious Fairy Tail members as a light enveloped the group, a blast plummeting down from the dragons mouth...destroying the island