Chapter 9: The Rake

Trudging through the woods after reaching the clearing in the woods the goons that followed JC they stood there talking for a good while about something they weren't sure as to what the fuck it was but they knew it was something. Probably something off topic. They all had paused for a moment and looked around as they had heard something they quickly had fallen silent and immediately had called out to whoever the hell it was that was there. "Hello, anybody there?" Jared said calling out. They got nothing in return and so of course they just both went back to usual conversation of blindly nothing, nothing important just standard generic conversation they both would usually spout out for no reason other than for the sake of it. Adam and Collin had just went back home and proceeded to call it a night. Back in the woods both Jared and Fogel had stood there and waited, Jared had pulled out the stiletto switchblade knife and gripped it by the handle tightly and soon for sure of course had called out whatever it was that roamed the woods the thing that stalked the woods had proceeded to make way by watching them with glossy black eyes. This was The Rake that was watching them, they both were unaware of it's existence and had watched them for quite sometime crouching there behind a bush peaking through; The Rake had watched them for quite sometime. Jared and Fogel had stood there and had made the dumbest decision that could ever be made entirely. Investigate the weird noise. Fogel had made his way over by the nearest log and also for sure Jared had made his way over to the bush and soon for sure had looked over at it, suddenly something swiped at him and Jared stumbled back and turned around as he gripped his throat a wound from his throat leaking blood out onto the ground staining his shirt. Jared had fallen to the ground dead and Fogel had came over and soon for sure had grabbed his friends knife and eventually for sure gripped it and The Rake had darted circling around him in the woods drawing near and close and soon for sure eventually Fogel had screamed and cried out in fear but tried to stay brave at the sight of this whole situation The Rake had came out of where it was hiding at and soon crawled forward and Fogel threw the knife and said "Fuck this!!!" He booked it out of there and the Rake chased after him crawling onto all fours and soon for sure the chase had went on for a while and as Fogel had though he had made it The Rake took that chance away as it had darted past Fogel raking it's claws disemboweling Fogel his intestines spilling out onto the ground and soon for sure and dropping dead onto the ground. The Rake grabbed Fogel and dragged his dead body away from sight to anywhere it could not be seen, The Rake would soon be devouring both of the dead corpse of Jared and Fogel. Gore and sinew had been everywhere The Rake getting blood on it's hands digging out intestines and other organs. The Rake finished and eventually went on the way to go continue to kill more again. The Rake had gone on and targeted everyone and soon for sure killed nearly whoever came across similar paths with The Rake and soon for sure as the Rake had made it's way to kill one more just then The Whitehead Creature of Oakland Grove appeared and dealt with the situation as the Whitehead had grabbed the Rake and killed it by tearing it in half letting the black blood splatter onto the earth the flesh being split and torn away from where the stomach was at and threw the torn pieces of The Rake and throwing it to the side. "Such an unreliable entity to be awakened, a flawed creature of my creation, the other two were fine, just as perfect as they were when I awakened them to cause harm; oh well.....perfection does have it's flaws." The Whitehead said. The Whitehead had a voice that was a mixture of masculinity with feminine pitch tone. "No need to stray, I have others.....others that I have the power to proceed to awaken to The Rake is just a crater in the plan that had gone wrong, I'll fix it make it better; make it better until it is perfect." The Whitehead said. The Whitehead Creature of Oakland Grove had spoke the same chant like before and had given The Rake as it had been reborn and The Whitehead had commanded The Rake to go after the right target this time and so therefore The Rake itself had begrudgingly obeyed and crawled away on all fours and making it's way down to track after the real target.