Ch 1076 - 1080

Chapter 1076  Why?

Nan Hua's relationship with Kuang Shen had never been good.

From the very beginning, the two of them were unable to communicate with each other well. Added with their animosity at the beginning because of Nan Hua's father and Kuang Shen's past, the two of them couldn't even stay in one page together.

They would choose not to talk if they could do it.

Nan Hua also had no qualms to trouble her senior brother.

While her father had debt with him, she didn't have one. She would just let him have some troubles while she was busy.

Besides, she had known more things about him after reading the novel, especially in terms of his relationship with Luo Qing Wei. If she had wanted to, she could have killed him so many years ago.

But in the end, she didn't.

Why?

Nan Hua herself actually didn't know why she didn't choose to kill Kuang Shen even after knowing his future and the forces under him. Was it because he would cooperate with the main lead if Long Qian Xing choose Luo Qing Wei? Was it because Kuang Shen didn't like her but never tried to harm her actively? Or was it because Traveling Doctor Liu is their Master?

Or was it for some other reasons she couldn't identify?

In any case, Nan Hua would not touch Kuang Shen and try to kill him for the time being. Out of respect to Traveling Doctor Liu, she will not be the one to kill him personally.

Also…

His life wouldn't be easy even if Nan Hua didn't do anything.

The term Ghost Doctor was passed down from generations to generations and there were people who had grudges with him. How Kuang Shen dealt with them would be difficult considering that his forces would be quiet different than how it was depicted in the original story.

First of all, there was no capable Chen Yuan.

Without her, the people who followed Kuang Shen had certain possibility of betraying him. After all, Kuang Shen's medical capability was actually only around Nan Hua's level.

They were good.

But not good enough to make them famous.

This might be the real reason why Kuang Shen didn't focus on training his medical capabilities but to Cai Yao Shu would not pry any deeper.

In any case, he knew what he was supposed to do. They were not allowed to clash directly, but it gather more forces under the name of Luo Qing Wei. It was because he knew that only by relying on Luo Qing Wei's exceptional ability would he be able to gather more people under him.

By himself, his worth was not that much.

And Nan Hua knew that her action would eventually change some of Kuang Shen's future. What she didn't know was whether it would be for the best or for the worst.

All would depend on how Long Qian Xing's decision be.

Nan Hua's eyes flickered as she pushed all thoughts to the back.

"Yes, Miss."

Cai Yao Shu would not pry any deeper.

In any case, he knew what he was supposed to do. They were not allowed to clash directly, but it didn't mean that he couldn't use other means so that other organizations would be the one going against Kuang Shen.

This would weaken him.

But based on his understanding of Blood Night Organization, they were clearly not a match against Kuang Shen.