Ch 1086 - 1090

Chapter 1086: Shi Long Kingdom’s Border

And the thought of having to make 10,000 of those in a months' time.        

Leader Xi began to wonder whether Nan Hua was looking at them as if she was looking at a human being or not. But she also had her own method to make a lot of fragrance pouch in one go.    

So, it should be feasible?    

No way, did Nan Hua knew her secret method?    

If she did... that would be quite scary.    

…    

Nan Hua naturally didn't know what Leader Xi was thinking or she would care about it. She had no time to pay any attention to Leader Xi either as she was borrowing a horse to pace through the valleys between the mountains' range.    

She had to go to Shi Long Kingdom in the fastest speed.    

As she passed the junction, she yelled, "Si, release the bird. Tell them to stop the Imperial Family procession that's going towards the Capital City from Shi Long Kingdom's border."    

Swish!    

Nan Si, who had been waiting as usual, disappeared from the spot when he received Nan Hua's order. In this era without any electrical technologies, the fastest method of communication would be through birds.    

Tying letters on their legs, they could soar at the speed much faster than horses.    

Traveling miles were not a problem for them.    

Dark Moon Organization naturally also kept some bird in case it was necessary to deliver information quickly and safely. However, only some people were allowed to use these birds as it was not easy to train them.    

Nan Hua naturally could use them.   

And through Nan Si, her order soon reached Shi Long Kingdom's border.    

While Nan Hua was pacing towards the border, the people there were not exactly doing that well.    

…    

The leaves were swaying lightly.    

The sound of horses trotting while dragging the carriage behind them filled the forest. Alongside them were the sound of chattering of the soldiers as they guarded the carriage in the middle tightly.    

Not even an ant would be allowed to pass.    

Inside the luxuriously decorated carriage, Luo Qing Wei was looking outside through the window. Her hand was propping her chin lazily. Her clear eyes were bright and the corner of her eyes were long. This posture made her looked like a lazy beauty.    

There was no one in the same carriage as her.        

Or to be exact, there wouldn't be anyone who dared to share the same carriage as her after she had revealed her real identities in front of these people. Those who dared to try slighting her name would undoubtedly be killed.    

A princess.    

A previously forgotten princess was now being brought back to the Capital City.    

"Senior Brother Kuang, are you there?" Luo Qing Wei asked in a faint voice.    

Kuang Shen, who was riding the horse beside the carriage, naturally heard Luo Qing Wei's voice. His stern expression turned slightly at ease as he responded, "What is it, Junior Sister Luo?"    

"Would it still take a long time?"    

"We've only left the mountain, Junior Sister Luo," Kuang Shen replied helplessly. It couldn't be helped that Luo Qing Wei was someone who had never left the villages for so many years. She was not used to travel by carriage.