Ch 1146 - 1150

Chapter 1146: Decision

"He will."        

The two words came from Nan Hua and Nan Luo turned to look at his twin sister in surprise.    

He didn't expect that his sister was so sure about this matter.    

"Why do you think so?"    

Nan Hua didn't explain and only looked at Long Qian Xing. She knew that General Duan was a smart person who understand that there was no hope at all for him when facing Long Qian Xing.    

He's also a person who cared for the lives of people under him.    

Such a person was rare.    

And it was precisely because he cared for his people's life that he will definitely agree with Long Qian Xing's request. After all, the exact same thing happened in the story that Nan Hua read.    

This Young Commander Duan was indeed very impulsive.    

Because of his impulsiveness, he was put in this situation.    

General Duan will eventually give up.    

But because of his son, he will give up much faster. The people in Wei Da Kingdom will inevitably blamed the two of them and having the reputation of a traitor was not a glorious thing.    

"Send a messenger to General Duan." Long Qian Xing waved his hand. "And clean up the mess. We need a place to sleep tonight."    

Long Xu smiled bitterly. Looking at the mess in front of them, even he had a headache. Anyway, this had happened numerous times in the past, so he knew that he just had to clean enough to make sure the smell was not unbearable.    

*sigh*    

"Oh right, why do you call for us, Young Commander Long?" Nan Luo asked curiously.    

"To discuss tomorrow's plan. If General Duan agreed, the battle will end but if he not…"    

They went on to discuss about the strategy for tomorrow's battle while Nan Hua listened from the side with no intention to interfere. The battle against Wei Da Kingdom was tilting in favor of Fei Yang Kingdom more and more.    

Soon, it will reach the point where the scale was no longer reversible.    

…    

Bang!    

The sound of chair being thrown could be heard. The soldiers outside the room didn't dare to make any noise in fear that they would end up as the scapegoat and suffered from a beating.    

It was already bad enough that they had to listen to such bad news.    

If they had to suffer a beating too, it wouldn't be worth it.        

"That stupid brat!"    

General Duan was furious. He had already warned Duan Shang Yi not to do anything stupid, but he received news in the middle of the night that his first son was actually caught by Fei Yang Kingdom's soldiers.    

Tell him, what should he do so that his son will listen to him?    

General Duan felt so tired.    

He smashed a few more chairs before he calmed down and sat on the metal chair that was prepared for him. The metal chair was the only one that was not broken after being thrown by him as it was specifically designed to withstand his beating.    

Whenever he was angry, it was his hobby to throw chairs.    

Everyone around him already knew that.