SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS
‌‌

PARK SUNGHOON is a famous actor in South Korea. He is the most demand and highest paid actor in the showbiz industry. In just the age of 28, you could say he has it all. Money, fame, the jaw-dropping visuals, perfect body- you name it.

Though behind his heartwarming smile on cameras that makes everyone swoon over him, behind his gentle personality seen on tv, he is far different behind closed doors. He is a snob. He doesn't give two fucks about anything. He doesn't care about everything. Well, except to his grandfather that he loves dearly.

That's why when his grandfather asked him to have someone already, he couldn't say no and lied instead, saying he's in a healthy relationship already. To add more to his white lies, he even said they are already engaged.

Unfortunately for him, his grandfather decided to fly from Canada to Seoul just to meet his significant other. Now, he has a bigger problem to face other than thousands of journalists after his ass, finding flaws out of him.

Now, he needs a girl- no. He needs a woman. A decent and composed woman to show in front of his grandfather.

Suddenly, someone came from nowhere and kissed him in a public place where journalists are just hiding in the corner. The next thing he knew, he is the headline of news outlets but this time, it's not about his awards and acting. It's about him being seen while kissing someone.

Meanwhile, Kim Younha never thought kissing someone she didn't know to shoo her ex away would be the stupidest idea. Because the next thing she knew is being black mailed by the man.

Either she will pretend to be his fiancée for a week or she will face lawsuits from what she did. And she never thought signing a marriage contract with him in front of two old men is included in the former. Otherwise, she wouldn't choose it at all.

‌‌

fake to legal real quick.

park sunghoon fanfiction.

ongoing.

© HEECON ; day