CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1
‌‌

"AND CUT! " The director's voice coming from the megaphone speaker boomed in the garden causing Sunghoon to lean back while dropping his hand from the actress' cheeks. "That's it, everyone. Thank you for the hardwork! " The director added.

Sunghoon gave the actress a simple nod before turning around and marches towards the seat exclusively for him. His manager, Kim Jinseok, trailed behind him.

"Are you going to the after party? " Jinseok asked, eyeing the actor who now has his eyes closed, body relaxed.

"Why would I? " Sunghoon opened his eyes to look at his manager. "You know me, Jinseok. I don't waste my time for those. "

Jinseok pressed his lips together then let out a sigh. He was about to utter a reply but was stopped by a person running towards them. It was the assistant that the agency assigned to him.

"Sir Park, " he was catching his breath then offered the iced coffee that Sunghoon asked earlier. "Your coffee, sir. "

Sunghoon looked at his manager when he tapped his shoulder before leaving him, phone now pressed to his ears. Sunghoon moved his eyes back to the assistant.

"What am I supposed to do with that? " He raised a brow while crossing his arms to his chest. His eyes are dead serious as he gaze to the poor boy in front of him. "It's been an hour already, the shoot is over. "

The assistant looked down. Beads of sweat are evident to his temples. "There's no coffee shop that sells iced coffee in the area... I went back to Seoul to buy this... " He whispered.

"You're saying something? "

The assistant immediately shakes his head. "Nothing, sir Park. "

Sunghoon groaned when he noticed the director making his way towards him. He stood up and was about to leave but was stopped by the director.

"Sunghoon-ssi. "

Sunghoon sighed heavily before facing the director. He forced a smile. "Director-nim. "

"It was a pleasure to work with you, Sunghoon-ssi. " Usually, it was the actors who say those words to the directors, not the other way around.

"It's also a pleasure to work with you, director-nim. "

"Are you going to attend the after party? It will be held in Gangnam. "

The smile in Sunghoon's face never falter. "I'll check my schedule, director-nim. "

Check my schedule my ass. I have more important to do than that.

Thankfully, Jinseok went back giving Sunghoon the opportunity to leave the place. He immediately went to the van and waited for his manager to arrive. After a few minutes, the door in the driver's seat opened. Sunghoon doesn't need to open his eyes to know who was the intruder.

"I handled it. "

He opened his eyes and it darted to the person on the driver's seat. He nodded. "I know, " he uttered.

"So, what's your plan now? " Jinseok began driving away from the set. The van is exclusively for him. The staffs that came with him from the agency rode a different van.

Sunghoon raised a brow. "You're the manager, you know my schedule, no? "

Jinseok clicked his tongue while driving. "Your schedule is free starting from now since you won't attend the after party. Tomorrow though, it's packed. You have multiple shoots to attend. You need to check and review the projects that was sent to you too. "