Part 4

Willow's POV

Taylor talked to someone on the phone for a while, her hand laying on top of her coat and applying little pressure to my tummy to assure me that she wasn't going anywhere. She watched her carefully, holding back my tears because it hurt to do anything. When she got off the phone I tried to turn to her and ask for a cuddle but she stopped me and told me to keep still. Apparently she was going to make sure I hadn't hurt my back before I could move.

I didn't really listen, I needed to be held so I sat up and reached my arms out for Taylor. Her coat fell down leaving the cold air to reach me. This caused me to shiver worse. Taylor sat down on the floors and placed me in her lap facing her then guided me closer to her. She then put the coat over my back and the hood up over my head. I felt so safe and warm again.

I heard screaming and tensed up. I tried to look but Taylor held my head in place. It sounded like Linda and her husband screaming. Travis, Taylor's boyfriend, was also yelling which scared me. I started to whimper and felt myself being moved. When Taylor put the hood down we were in a car type thing with some doctors. They made me take off the coat and stand on my own while they checked me.

I screamed and cried to go back to Taylor but they wanted to stop my lip and nose from bleeding. "I can do that if you want me to, she's probably feeling uneasy around new people." Taylor informed them. They agreed so I climbed back into Taylor's lap and she put some tissue over my nose, making me lean forward.

I heard footsteps coming into the big car that we were in and screamed thinking they were going to get me. I think I accidentally hit Taylor I. The process too which made me panic more. "Sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" I sobbed. Taylor gave me a sad smile, bringing me closer to her and reassuring me that she was fine and that I would be too.

Once the ambulance people got my nose bleed to end I was given the all clear. Taylor carried me outside where there was a lady holding a file. My social worker. I immediately clung to Taylor tighter and begged to not be taken away. "Please, I want Taylor. No, I don't want to go with you!" I cried.

"Shh I've got you. You'll be okay, get some sleep." Taylor whispered. I nodded but was soon handed over to Travis. When I looked up Taylor was putting his coat on because I had hers. I felt safe with Travis so I very quickly fell asleep against him.

The next time I woke up I was still being held by Travis. He was walking with one arm around Taylor and one holding me. I guessed we were walking to their house because why else would I be going with them. I reached over and tapped on Taylor's shoulder, wanting her to carry me the rest of the way. She took me and headed into their house.

"Okay so you can go in The guest bedroom tonight but that's all the way down the hall. If you want to be closer to us just in case you can sleep on the sofa bed in the hangout room. Or if you want to be really close we can put a mattress on the floor at the end of our bed and you can stay there tonight." She told me. I pointed to her, indicating that I wanted to be near her and Travis just in case.

She nodded and Travis moved a mattress, putting it on the floor at the end of their bed and grabbing some pillows and blankets. While he did that, taylor got me a warm hoodie of hers to wear to sleep. It felt so cozy and it smelt like her expensive perfume too. Every time I smell her perfume I get reminded of the comfort.

When I lay down in the make shift bed, Taylor pulled the covers over me and Travis came in with a teddy bear. She put it next to me. "This is a teddy bear. We give one to every child we foster on their first night. We know it can be quite scary to be in a new place but your bear is going to protect you and so are we. Good night. We will get you up for school tomorrow." She told me. I nodded and thanked her.

"Night Taylor. Night Travis." I mumbled, rolling over to face the bed and closing my eyes. Travis snores very loud and sometimes out of nowhere Taylor wakes up and gets her phone out to make a voice note of her singing some random lines. It was quite funny because then when she's trying to get sleep she nudges Travis and tells him to shut up and roll over.

Thankfully when he rolled over his snoring stopped which was a relief for us both. It was probably the best night of sleep that I had in a long time. Even when Taylor woke me up for school she got me some breakfast and had everything ready for me to go. She gave me another hoodie knowing I had no Clothes to wear and said she was going to be having a word with my teacher when she drops me off.

We agreed to walk to school instead of drive and it was so nice being able to walk with someone to school. They walk me home but never there so it was quite fun. As we got there Taylor asked my teacher to come to one side which she did.

"Okay so long story short, she got placed with us again last night. She doesn't have a backpack and she's wearing this because she hasn't got anything with her. I can't go into details but she will have clothes tomorrow. It was a pretty rough and traumatic night for her last night so if she seems on edge in the slightest or even just tired please let me know and I will pick her up. I don't want her to feel overwhelmed with everything that happened and suddenly needing to be in school." She told the teacher. I wrapped my arm around her leg and leant into her, not wanting to leave her side.

My teacher knelt down to my level and gently rubbed my arm with her thumb. "That's perfectly fine. Honey, why don't you get to your desk and I can find you the things you need that you would have had in your backpack?" She asked me. I shrugged and looked up at Taylor and Travis.

"It's okay girlie. We will pick you up if it's too much." Travis encouraged me. I turned to Taylor to see what she said and she nodded. Gently playing a hand on my back and guiding me to the door. I just wanted to be with them. If I'm with them Linda won't get me. If I'm here she could just pretend to be picking me up and take me.

As soon as they left the panic set in and it was only just the start of the day.

A/N

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!

Let me know any requests you have and please leave lots of comments I love reading them!