chapter 15 ( broken promises)

Y/n pov :

I have packed my back pack, it's getting too late for me to reach the school today . Yesterday was a most miserable day , when I have met jihyun and solved our thing without any disturbances . I kinda felt good that I have a best friend like him. He cared me alot .

I took off my clothes which are dirty and worn out my pretty neat clothes , this dress which I love the most . I braided my hair to fall in me smoothly , and applied a light pink lips balm on my lips which definetely suits me , I wore a light pink colour frock which reach upto my mind tighs ,  i lastly looked over the mirror to catch me beautiful and pretty .

I chuckled to myself before heading downstairs where I have already packed my all things and gathered my shoes and socks from desk .  I watch my time watch on my wrists " oh god i am late " i hurried and locked the door .

My eyes widen and I shook my head as I got myself to the familiar figure standing next to me , giving a heart attack . I dramatically press my hand on my beating heart .

"Oh god , jihyun you just gave me a heart attack " I yelled at him as he began to laugh , I gave him my disbelief look , " i--so sorry y/n , I just want you to give you a surprise,and nothing else " he commented as I raise a eye brow at him before beating him with my hand on his shoulder.

"You could have just call my name when I was locking the door , you bastard" I yelled at him and caught him chuckling at me , I gritted my teeth . " I am sorry" he againsaid and took his ears in his palms .

" Okay let's hurry , classes will get started " I yelled again and I grip his biceps with my one hand to drag him with me . He groaned a little and dragged himself with me later .

-------

At uni
Y/n pov:

"Yaaah jihyun , you fool come here " I yelled at him , he began running forward as I got myself tired and settle across a bench over the park at University.

"Iam again sorry --" his words cut off when Naomi and yumi approach us , "to love birds , what are you doing?" Yumi laughed as she teased us and gazing at me , " why you both came out of nowhere?" I asked back , as they spot me giving a cheeky smile , " we were just searching you out?' Naomi spoke " where is your boyfriend jack? I asked as she looked at me " he got busy with his mother at the shopping,so he didn't came " she nervously spoke , she took out a water bottle and drank it in one ago ." By the way where is yuna ?" I asked again as they gestured me as 'dont know ' .

I took my bag and stand before heading to yuna , "it is quite boring let's just head out and roam a little " i excitedly spoke as she widen her eyes and took my arms,"yaah let's go" she shouted like might my eardrums burst out .