Part 2: Present

As I sat there sketching away I couldnt help the feeling. I missed Liam and realised that for the past few months his been ignoring me. I know he said he was busy and all, wich I totally understand with being a popstar and all but still he wasnt that famous....yet. I couldnt help the feeling of knowing something was wrong. Every time I asked him if he wanted to hang out, go to the park or the game room inside the mall he wont reply or make an excuse. It wasnt long before I really found out what was going on. No wonder he was making exuses...

He had a GIRLFREIND!!!

As I was shopping for some new reading material to add to my collection and some new wardrobe that same day after school, I saw them hugging, holding hands and staring deeply into eachothers eyes, in a restaurant.

What did I do then you might ask?

I went straight for the entrance door of the restaurant and came in smoothly, with everyone thinking I was just another ordinary customer.

Then, with fake surprise I managed to plaster on my face I screamed out from over the many table in front of me.

"Liam! Is that you? I havent seen you in months"

All heads in the restaurant turned to me as I made my way towards their table.

I smiled sweetly at them both, while Liams face turned as white as snow and his wide Colgate smile vanishing in a flash.

"Hey, Im Jessy, how do you do?"

I said as I greeted Liam's female freind tightly by the hand.

"Everything is right down and under mate. Im Rebekah. Crikey! But youve got a nice firm grip there mate, perfect for alligator wrestelling. Im impressed"

She stated excitedly, amused by my strength. Sadly that wasbnot the reaction I was hoping for. I wanted her to cringe in pain but I do admire her Australian accent, totally cool.

It doesnt surprise me, Liam has always been fond of Australian girls, mostly necause some are great with outdoor sports and also has model like figures.

I have to admit, she is very pretty.

With smooth curled raven black hair just ending under her shoulders and hazelnut eyes, wide but delicate mouth complementing her cheek bones and small nose, a sun tanned body fit for an underwear model and a killing accent, anybody could fall for her.

She had a tight fit red T with a girl surfing an epic wave printed in black on it, with dark blue skinny jeans ending 8 fingers above her knee complementing her long brown legs with some red flip-flops.

As I took a seat in one of the chairs facing them with Rebecah hanging on Liam like her life depended on it, we started talking about how excited she and Liam was about her modelling interview this Saturday with Rayn Seacrest, while Liam didnt say a word, or didnt even dare look at me.

I wanted him to suffer. Even in my time of need he wasnt there like he was when we were kids, all because of his Sweetest Sweetheart.

She told me that, that was Liams nick name for her and that theyve been together for almost 4 months now and, and, and...

I felt so sick hearing more of this Gooshy-Juicy-Sugar-Sweetie-pie love nonsense.

So I said my goodbyes and that it was nice meeting her (although I hope her next period begins while swimming in a shark )

And then I disappeared.