Part 7: Meet My Freinds

The street we lived in was almost nevet busy, but mum never liked it when I rode in the middle of the street. This road had small hills going up, then down, then turned, then up and down again.

As I rode along, I couldnt help but admire some of the structures of old houses and their gardens. There were always strees, big, small, vinery or overlaping other trees, walls or wooden fences. With bushes and flowers of all shapes and sizes with their beautiful colours and heavenly sweet smell. All that made me feel like a young girl strolling through a fairy tale park.

On a day like this there were lots of people working in their gardens, mostly woman, familiea playing in their backyards and teenagers at the beach, mall or laying on their living room sofas just being lazy... well...teenagers.

As I made the last turn, I could hear the waves of the salty waters getting louder and closer. I crossed a stop street, entering a street with little shops in a straight line which was mostly bars, clubs, clothing or swimming gear stores and small restaurants.

I head for the restaurant with a big billboard above it, flickering in neon pink lights, stood Mello's. On either sides of the restaurant were lockers to hire for a day, bicycle stands and bathrooms.
Left for the men cause woman are always right. (Wink)

I placed my light blue bike with dark blue flowers and patterns printed on it in the bike stand and went inside Mello's.

When I reached the cash counter, I dropped my purple backpak on a high bar chair next to me and sat on the one next to it and was happily greeted by Mello himself.

His real name is Mellard but he prefers to be called Mello, that and his Erins older brother, so its easier for me and Amy.

"Hey Jess! What can I get for my favourite female?"
The 35 year old asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

His emerald green eyes teasing my soul. His raven black hair was jelled to look like porcupine spikes on top of his head. He was rather charmingly handsome for his age.

"Save that stuff for all the other ladies Mello. Im way to young for you." I warned laughing, his smirk changing into a fake puppy dog pout and then I followed with a serious expresion on my face.

"Where's Erin and Amy, I thought they'd be here by now?" As I looked at my waterproof wrist watch. Its now 07:10.

"Maybe they slept in this time and not you." He said, putting a hand in front of his mouth and streching his eyes wide with sarcasm, trying to act shock.

I gave him a glare which obviously satisfied him as he chuckeld with pleasure, while drying off a wine glass with a table cloth.

"And thats precisely the reason why you cant get a proper date."
I said raising an eyebrow in satisfaction while he returned a dangerous glare.

"They're in the bathroom." He stated pointing his bony fore finger in the direction of the enterance. "Thanks." I said rolling my eyes because of the fact that he kept me longer than needed.

Storming out of the restaurant I took a quick jog and entered the ladies bathroom.

"There you are! Your 15 min late!" Amy said angrily.

"Took you long enough." Erin said with the same tone in her voice as Amy's.

Amy wore her two piece black bikini with orange, yellow and blue polka dots on it with her neon blue swim shorts. Her red hair curling slightly and ending just above her shoulders with a short cut fringe just above her yellow gold eyes. She had a bigger, less fragile nose which she got from her dads side and a round face. She was about my height and her skin stayed milky white no matter how much sun she got and was slightly skinnier then us.

Erin was the complete opposite. She was tall with a naturally sun brown coca cola body, long healthy raven black hair that hanged loose and ended in the middle of her back with bangs above her emerald green eyes and thick black eyelashes. Her nose and mouth were fragile and feminine with perfectly sculptured cheek bones. She wore her famous neon pink, two piece bikini with her black and white striped beach towel rapped around her waist. You could definitely see the resemblance between her and Mello.

Amy was totally obsessed with fashion and every hot celebrity includinh, her personal favourite, Liam Daniels. She didnt knew I was his best freind since childhood. She'd probably stay made at me for ages... or worse... kill me. Erin on the other hand, knows pretty much everything in fact she's the only one who knows and the only one I trusted, besides mum and Tyron.

"Oh c'mon girls! I woke up at 6 am this morning and thats when I first saw your massages. Cut me some slack. Im finishing high school soon and I had lots of work yesterday, besides it isnt my fault Erins brother kept me wating for almost more then 5 min!"

I said with one breath walking towards one of the bathroom stalls and closing the door behind me.