Part 3: First fight

At home I hanged the clothes I bought in my cupboard and packed my new books on my bookshelf, then flopped down on my comfy bed and started reading one of the newest releases.

By the time I got to Chapter 4 the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!"

I yelled, rushing down stairs to our front door. I dont even know why I bother yelling, I must always be the one to awnser the door. It must be the pizza guy mum called earlier, I thought.

When I opened the door, it wasnt the dorky pizza guy but the strong, handsome, brown blonde headed choclate eye teenage boy.....Liam Daniels. The one and only.

How wonderful.

I was about to slam the door in his gorgeous face when he suddenly grabbed me tightly around my arm forcing me into our front garden.

"What do you want!" I yelled, anger lacing my voice as I tried freeing myself from his grip.

"Why did you interrupt my lunch with Rebekah!?!" He shouted back sound just as angry as he let go of my arm as we came to a halt.

"I wasnt interrupting, I was minding my own businesabwhen I saw you two love birds. You guys were practically swallowing eachother!" I shot back in rage.

Okay I lied. They werent kissing when I saw them.

"Why? And we were not swallowing eachother!"
Liam shouted with anger

I turned my body slightly away from him as I lifted my nose up high and said.
"Uh. Yes you were. You should actually thank me. I saved you from never seeing the universe again."

Liam folded his arms over his broud chest, his face turing dangerously serious as he sternly said "Jessica."

Oh great! Looks like we're playing the full name game.

I mimicked his actions, crossing my arm over my chest, my face serious mokking his voice
"Liam."

Liam's arms fell to his side as he let out a frustrating sigh.
Suddenly waving his arms and hand about, he started shouting.
"Ugh! Dammit Jessica! I dont need in my life 24/7, I need my damn space!"

My eyes widen, warm tears leaking over my cheeks as my body went numb.

He just crosed the line.

"Oh! So 2 months wasnt good enough space for you, you werent even there when I needed you the most, all because of your Sweetest Sweetheart!"

Liam's eyes went wide in shock at my sudden out burst, as realisation struck him.

I turned on my heels as head for the front door.

"Jessy, ple-" Liams voice made me pause in my footsteps.

I turned around as I interrupted him. Glaring at him, my tears dryed up and replaced with burning flames of fury.

"And to think I started fee-" I cut myself short shaking my head sideways, clearing it of the current thought.

Liam looked confused.

I started towards the front door again when Liam shouted.

"Jessy, wait!"

It made me halt once more, droping my head to the ground as I closed my eyes, opened them and turned around slowly.

"What!" I said my voice sounded croaky.

"I-Im sorry, I-I didnt mean to push you aside and ignore you."

He said in a raw voice fulled with pain and regret.

My fists cletched and my eyes squinted, now spitting pools of lava.

"Maybe you should have thought about it before you started this whole only you thing."

Liams gaze fell to my feet, embarresment visible on his face.

"Tell me, whats more importent only you or does the people you love or once cared for count as well?"

Liams eyes met mine in shock. He said nothing.

"Thats what I thought."
I said stepping into my home and closing the door before he could protest.

I let out a shaky breath I disnt know I was holding and leaned against the door with my back, before I slid down. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them as I started sobbing silently.

I just wanted to roll up in a ball on my bed and pack my many pillows around and over me, shielding me from the cruelty of life.

Liam has changed and I hated that. We never used to fight like this, only little arguments.