PART-I

"It was a dark, lonely night. Aarohi, exhausted from her shift at the hospital, was driving home. But her car suddenly sputtered to a halt in the middle of the road.

Aarohi stepped out to investigate, but couldn't diagnose the problem. With no mechanics nearby, she checked her phone for options. As the clock struck midnight, walking home was out of the question.

Just as she decided to spend the night at a nearby hotel, a speeding biker caught her attention. 'Reckless!' she thought, watching him zip past.

But fate intervened. The biker, Zade, caught sight of Aarohi and lost control, crashing to the ground. Unconscious, he lay motionless.

Aarohi rushed to his side, her medical instincts kicking in. With her trusty kit nearby, she tended to his wounds, stabilizing him. Then, using his bike, she transported him to the hotel for further care.

As they arrived, Aarohi couldn't shake off the feeling that this chance encounter would change everything.""After sometime as Zade slowly opened his eyes, Aarohi was relieved to see him regain consciousness. He looked around, disoriented, and then locked eyes with her.

'Where...where am I?' he groggily asked.

Aarohi explained the situation, and Zade's gaze narrowed, trying to remember. 'I don't recall anything after seeing you standing there...staring at me,' he said, his voice laced with curiosity.

Aarohi smiled wryly. 'You were quite the sight, speeding down the road like a maniac.'

Zade chuckled, wincing in pain. 'Guess I deserved that.'

As they talked, Aarohi found herself drawn to Zade's charming smile and easygoing nature. But she couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to him than met the eye."discovering a shared connection:

"As they conversed, Aarohi found herself relaxing in Zade's presence. They exchanged stories, and she learned that Zade wanted tragedy and adventure in his life. He told Aarohi that today whatever I have done with my bike it is normal I used to do this thing everyday... She angrily asked him why are you saying this thing with so much proud and courage you should be ashamed of yourself.. Don't you think that someday it will create a big problem for your family??

He said -'I've always wanted to discover new things with my bike because i love to attempt suicide,' She whispered to herself he is a mental that means!!! He heard her whispering to herself he said i heard whatever you have said against me.... Aarohi- If you heard then if you are a good listener then you will not going to repeat this thing again... He said to her okay fine i will not repeat it again.. Now is it ohk??? She said better!! Now, Zade asked her now you know a lot about me, now tell me about yourself also?? I always wanted to explore the whole world, Aarohi said wistfully. 'But medical school and residency kept me tied down.'

Zade's eyes sparkled. 'I know the feeling because I also wanted to explore the whole world"'

Aarohi's eyes widened as she pulled out her phone. 'I've seen your work! Your Instagram account is one of my favorites!'

Zade's face lit up. 'No way! You're a fan?'

Aarohi laughed. 'Guilty as charged.'Their shared passion ignited a connection, and the hotel room seemed to shrink. They talked long into the night, exchanging laughter and stories."

10 Days later, Aarohi's eyes sparkled as she entered the party, her stylish outfit and confident stride turning heads. Suddenly, she locked eyes with Zade, and her heart skipped a beat.

Zade, dressed in a sleek black shirt, flashed his captivating smile. "Aarohi! What a pleasant surprise!" He strode towards her, his eyes never leaving hers.