PART-II

Aarohi's heart swelled, and she took a deep breath.

"Zade, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time."

Zade's expression turned curious.

Aarohi's eyes shone with tears as she dropped on her knees to propose him
And said " I LOVE YOU" Zade from 8 years.. I really do!!!

When she thought that she fell first and was obsessed with him .... But it was him all alone who fell first and harder !!

Zade's face transformed, shock melting into elation. He sank to his knees, mirroring Aarohi.

"Do you know I also love you from 8 years?" Zade's voice cracked with emotion. "Do you have any idea regarding my feelings? How I've controlled it, hiding behind our friendship?"

Aarohi's hands flew to her mouth, surprised delight written across hr face.

"You... you fell for me first?" she stammered.

Zade nodded fervently. "Harder than I ever thought possible. Watching you, supporting you, loving you from afar... it's been torture and bliss."

Aarohi's laughter mingled with tears as Zade took her hands.

"I thought I was obsessed, that I fell first," Aarohi confessed.

Zade's smile softened. "No, my love. We fell together, at different times, in our own ways."

Zade took Aarohi's hands, his eyes locked on hers.

"Aarohi, will you stay forever with me like this?" he asked, his voice filled with emotion.

Aarohi nodded enthusiastically, tears streaming down her face.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!!"

Zade slid a beautiful ring onto Aarohi's finger, and they shared a tender, emotional moment.....

Aarohi's eyes widened as she gazed at the stunning ring. The diamond sparkled, symbolizing their love story.

"Zade, it's beautiful!" Aarohi exclaimed, her voice trembling.

Zade smiled, relief washing over his face. "I designed it myself. I wanted it to represent our journey, our love."

Aarohi's fingers traced the intricate design. "The engravings... they're our special moments."

Zade nodded. "From our first meeting to EmpowerEd's launch, every moment that made our bond stronger."

Aarohi's heart swelled. "I'll cherish this forever."

Zade's hands cradled hers. "You're my forever, Aarohi."

Their eyes locked, love shining brightly.

Zaid," I wanted to ask you a question "

Aarohi felt a sudden shyness, but Zade's gentle teasing coaxed her out of it. "Moon is shy, so are you. Come on, ask now?"

Taking a deep breath, Aarohi asked, "You can have any woman you want, so why me?"

Zade's eyes sparkled. "In a sky full of stars, why am I staring at you?"

Aarohi shrugged, intrigued. "I don't know."

Zade's voice dropped to a whisper. "Because none of them is you. I've never seen a girl more beautiful than you in my life, Aarohi."

His words sent shivers down her spine.

"Aarohi, do you know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me?" Zade's gaze intensified.

Aarohi's heart skipped a beat.By the way, remember one thing, Aaru," Zade added, his voice low and husky. "In public, you're my princess, but in private, you're my whore."

Aarohi's eyes widened in shock. "Oh, really?"

Zade's sly smile confirmed it. "Oh, yeah."

As their proposal news spread, friends and family celebrated the union of two souls meant to be together.

Rahul, Aarohi's best friend, teased Zade. "You've stolen our Aarohi's heart."

Zade smiled. "She's stolen mine too."

Aarohi blushed, her eyes shining with happiness.

One evening, as they strolled hand-in-hand, Zade turned to Aarohi.

"Aaru, what do you love most about me?"

Aarohi's thoughtful pause made Zade curious.

"Your kindness, compassion, and passion for EmpowerEd," she replied. "But most of all, how you make me feel - seen, heard, and loved."

Zade's eyes melted. "You're my everything, Aaru."

Their love blossomed, filling every moment with laughter, understanding and support.