PART-III

Now, Zade  asked Aarohi for marriage!!

Aarohi, now I gravely wanted to turn our relationship into married life now... Aarohi said okay fine I will talk to dad regarding it don't worry...

Forget about it now and tell me whether you have your lunch or not.. Yep!! But listen Aaru talk about our marriage today itself okay!! OKAY BABA!!

Do one thing.Told uncle regarding me and tell him that you wanted to introduce me to him so you have called me today evening for a cup of tea...

Aarohi said 'OKAY'.

Now, be happy and don't take tension everything will be alright....

Hope so !!!

But listen Zaid don't come by bike come by your car.. Okay???

Okay Done!!!

Wear your white shirt and black formal pant, watch,formal lofer...Okay????

OKAY!!

Most importantly be confident don't forget that you are my lion,my pride.

Yep!! Thank you Aaru for always supporting me like this and please always stay with me don't leave me and keep supporting me like this...

You are my oxygen of my life if you wouldn't be there I will not be able to take breath..I love you Aarohi ♡♡!! You are my whole world I can't live without you and it's difficult for me to imagine life without you.. I would slaughtered!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU TOO ♡♡♡!!! Now, be confident and be ready for today evening... Okay??? All the very best.....

OKAY!! Thank you for your well wishes.........

Okay bye Zaid now i have to cut the phone so that i can talk to dad regarding you !!!

OKAY BYE AAROHI!!!

Aarohi went to his father's office,Vikram who was in a important meeting so she couldn't be able to meet him but she has told to her secretary to give the message that "Today someone special Aarohi wanted to introduce to him in the evening time so tell him to come home early"....

Secretary said, Okay fine Aarohi baby!!! I will give him your message don't worry...... Aarohi said okay fine thank you so much!!

Now,

      Aarohi was being ready for today's evening with lots of excitement.... She was wearing first time traditional in her life..She was doing makeup,fitting her dress as she wanted to make today's evening a alluring memorable evening....

Her father came from his office and goes to Aarohi's bedroom and after seeing her he was shocked because he never see aarohi in this type of clothes. He asked Aarohi something special is happening or what?? Aarohi replied no dad but it will be special when you will say yes to me..

Aarohi's father was in great conclusion, he asked her for what purpose I will say you yes???Aarohi replied him by recalling that "I told you that today I will introduce you to someone special" Do you remember??

Vikram, oh yeah!!
I forgot princess!! I AM SORRY!!!

ITS OKAY DAD!!

Now go and be ready!!!

OKAY FINE BACCHA!!

Aarohi's father, VIKRAM, sits in his study table, Aarohi and Zade standing before him. Aarohi telled Vikram that dad I have told you that I wanted to introduce to you someone special so he is, Zaid.My boyfriend. Vikram in a shocking manner."BOYFRIEND"!!!

Yep Dad boyfriend!!!
Zaid said, hi uncle!!!!Vikram said hello! Aarohi explained him everything from the beginning how the way they met..
Now,
Aarohi said that we want to get marry dad....

Vikram expression is stern. "Aarohi, I won't approve of this marriage. Zade is not suitable for our family."

Aarohi's voice trembles. "Dad, please understand-"

Vikram interrupts, his tone firm. "It's either me or him, Aarohi. Choose."

Aarohi's eyes well up. "I can give up thousands of such goals for you, Dad!"

Zade steps forward, determination etched on his face.

"Sir, if she can leave the whole world for you, then what am I? But even you cannot love her more than me. And if she does not become mine, I will not let her become anyone else's."

Vikram expression softens, but he remains resolute.

Suddenly, Zade falls to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

"Please, sir, don't tear us apart. I promise to make Aarohi happy, to be her rock, her shelter."

Aarohi rushes to Zade, embracing him.

"DAD, please..." she begs.

Vikram's resolve begins to crumble.

A few days later, Zade and Aarohi share a tender moment.

"I'll convince your father, Aaru. We'll marry, and we'll be happy," Zade promises.

Aarohi smiles, her eyes shining.

"I love you, Zade."

"I love you more, Aaru."