❛⠀ּ⠀۪ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 ┊ ˚ .

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎──────

゚✧:・.☽˚。

─────𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 of a vast Forrest, there existed a realm untouched by human eyes. It thrived with vibrant flora and shimmering waters, where sunlight danced upon the surface of a tranquil lagoon.

The oasis was home to a myriad of fantastical creatures: gentle centaurs roamed the meadows, mischievous pixies flitted among the flowers, and wise old tortoises told tales of ancient times.

At the heart of this enchanting world lived a remarkable being named Y/n, a human-sized fairy whose beauty and grace captivated all who encountered her.

You had long, iridescent wings that could spread wide, and hair flowed like liquid gold, cascading down your back. Your eyes, bright as jewels, sparkled with kindness and wisdom.

As a fairy of the oasis, she was both a protector and a guide, ensuring peace and harmony among the diverse inhabitants.

The creatures revered you, not just for you ethereal beauty but for her unwavering courage and compassion.

You possessed a rare gift—she could communicate with all beings, understanding their needs and fears and magic .

You had once belonged to a thriving community of fairies, guardians of nature and magic. But over the years, humans had become more aggressive, encroaching upon their lands and hunting them for sport.

You had watched in horror as your people were driven to extinction, their laughter silenced by the brutality of man. Each death was a shard of pain etched into your heart, leaving you with an unquenchable anger toward those who had ravaged her home.

After the fall of her kin, you took to the skies, searching for refuge from the world that had betrayed you.

It was during this journey that she stumbled upon a hidden oasis, concealed by a thicket of ancient trees and veils of mist.

And that was history, three little fairies had befriended you, their colors popping out of blue, pink and green.

They began to grow with sparkles and most of their colors flowing around them until they stopped growing to be the same size as you; just taller from them being older.

The first, with shimmering blue wings, introduced herself as Ciel. The second, glowing pink, was named Ember, and the last, with wings the color of fresh leaves, was Verdant.

They were guardians of the oasis, protectors of its magic, and they sensed the weight of sorrow you carried.

"Come, we will help you," Ciel said, her voice like a soothing lullaby. "You've flown far and need rest."
They were hesitant at first but seeing how dirty and scared you were and that you were a kid; they let you stay.