CH 8: Timetable

Harry Potter's Weekly Timetable - Year 3 at Arcanum IsleMonday:

Slave Training: Advanced Techniques and Ethics
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Description:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Theoretical lecture covering the history, ethics, and responsibilities involved in slave training. Topics include understanding the psychology of subservience, advanced methods for ensuring obedience, and the moral implications of such practices.10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Practical training session in a controlled environment where students learn and practice techniques under guided supervision, focusing on balancing control with the well-being of those under their command.

Potions and Alchemy: Complex Concoctions
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Description:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lecture on advanced potion-making, discussing the properties of rare ingredients, complex transmutations, and the science of alchemical reactions.2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Hands-on potion brewing in the laboratory, where students experiment with creating advanced potions, poisons, and antidotes under the supervision of the Potions Master.

Magical Ethics and Law
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Description:
A 90-minute discussion-based class on the ethical use of magic and the laws governing magical societies. Students engage in debates on historical case studies, the ethical implications of powerful spells, and the consequences of using forbidden magic.

Tuesday:

AP Necromancy: The Art of Life and Death
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Description:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: In-depth lecture on the darker aspects of necromancy, exploring the manipulation of life and death, the summoning of spirits, and the complexities of binding souls. Ethical considerations and historical uses of necromancy are also discussed.10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Practical session in a secure environment, where students practice summoning and controlling spirits, perform necromantic rituals, and study the energies involved in manipulating the forces of the afterlife.

Defense Against the Dark Arts: Advanced Curse-Breaking
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Description:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Theory class covering complex curses, their origins, and effective methods for breaking them. The lecture includes advanced counterspells, shield techniques, and offensive strategies.2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Practical training in the DADA arena, where students practice curse-breaking and defensive spells in simulated combat scenarios.

Mind Magic: Defense and Offense
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Description:
A 90-minute session focused on mental fortitude, mind shields, and offensive psychic techniques. Practical exercises include mental dueling, creating illusions, and mastering advanced mental defenses.

Wednesday:

Magical Creature Care: Rare and Dangerous Beasts
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Description:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Oral Session): Classroom-based lecture on the habits, anatomy, and magical properties of rare and dangerous creatures. Topics cover safe handling practices, care requirements, and the ethical considerations of interacting with such beings.10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Physical Session): Hands-on experience at the Magical Creatures Reserve, where students interact with, feed, and care for various magical beasts. Under the guidance of their instructor, students learn practical skills in managing and handling creatures, applying the knowledge gained from the oral session.

Physical and Magical Combat Tactics
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Description:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lecture on combining physical and magical combat techniques, covering defensive wards, offensive strikes, and tactical planning in both one-on-one and group settings.2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Practical training in the combat arena, where students practice sparring, magical duels, and integrating spells with physical maneuvers.Thursday:

Nature's Balance: Magic and the Natural World
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Description:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Lecture on the interconnections between magic and nature, covering topics like the cycles of life, magical flora and fauna, and environmental harmony. Students learn about sustainable magic practices and how to draw energy from the natural world without causing harm.10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Practical session in the enchanted gardens or natural reserves, where students perform spells that draw from natural energies, participate in conservation activities, and learn rituals that promote ecological balance.

Necromancy: Advanced Theories and Practices (Continuation)
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Description:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Further lectures on advanced necromantic spells and practices, focusing on ethical considerations, manipulation of souls, and complex rituals.2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Practical session involving more advanced necromantic rituals, where students explore the delicate balance between life and death in a safe, controlled setting.

Defense Against the Dark Arts: Advanced Curse-Breaking (Continuation)
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Description:
A 2-hour session continuing from Tuesday's class, with extended practical exercises that focus on breaking highly complex curses and defending against advanced dark magic.

Friday:

Gift Training: Unlocking Inner Potential
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Description:

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Lecture and guided meditation focused on understanding and enhancing unique magical gifts. Topics include self-discovery, controlling innate magical abilities, and using them effectively in practical situations.10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Practical exercises where students practice harnessing and channeling their unique gifts in controlled environments, with a focus on both offensive and defensive applications.

Magical Creatures Studies: Rare and Dangerous Beasts (Continuation)
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Description:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: A deeper exploration into more advanced aspects of creature care, focusing on taming and communicating with more dangerous species.2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Continuation of the physical session from Wednesday, where students work closely with more complex creatures, learning to harness their magical properties and understand their unique behaviors.

Study Hall / Free Time
Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Description:
An open period for independent study, research, or practical practice. Harry often uses this time to review lessons, complete assignments, or practice dueling techniques with his friends in preparation for upcoming challenges.