Prologue

JUNE 21, 2012

Yellow Guys! Long time no post. But here's a not so long post for everyone. It may not be fashion related/inspired like my other posts but I just wanna share it with you, guys!

You guys know how much I wanna go to Monaco, right? Like it's #1 in my "Bucketlist of places to go before I die" post. So when I was given a chance to go there for two weeks, yes! 2 weeks! And guess what, all-expense paid! (Thanks to my Dad for that. An early birthday gift for me, perhaps.) Yeah! How cool is that? You envy? Oh, you must be, LOL. Just kidding.

So where is Monaco? Is it beautiful there? Where is it located? How will I get there? And bla bla bla bla bla. I know you guys have much to ask, but I'll answer that on my next posts. Teeehee. :">

For now, I will tell you what other people say and think about Monaco.

So, what do other people say about Monaco? Hmmm. They say it's...

1. A beautiful place; fairytale land; magical

2. Very, very expensive

3. A visit to Monaco makes you realize how wonderful life can be.

Ohhhh. Let's see.. Here is what I think about Monaco (after the trip)

1. It is indeed a beautiful place by the shore where you can find an oasis of serenity.

2. It is a fairytale land where you can find your own prince charming (like I did), the place's so magical that you'll even think you're dreaming.

3. But yeah, it is a very very expensive place cause you'll keep on asking for more. You just wanna eat, drink and do anything, I mean everything you can. You can't say no to the temptations of the place. So amazing!

4. Lastly, a visit to Monaco makes you realize how wonderful life can be. Just by seeing the place makes you wanna forget all your problems and just have fun. This is a place for you, for me and for everyone.

P.S. Wanna know something? It is where I met my prince, my one true love, beneath the summer skies.