Chapter Nineteen

Jackson Wang

I smiled as I scrolled through my phone, I felt the pillow hit my face and groaned before I looked at Mark.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Well, I'll have to say exposing your relationship wasn't a bad idea." He said.

"I told you." I said.

"The reason was dumb, but the result was good." He said.

The result was more positive than negative. Jalyza got her a promotion and was the new face of Apple.

"Yeah, but let's keep that between us." I said.

"Why would I snitch on you?" He asked.

"You have a huge mouth." I said.

"You're mistaking me with JayB." He chuckled.

"True." I said standing.

"Come on I could use some extra man power." I said.

"I am not helping you help your girlfriend pack." He shook his head.

"She has 3 sisters who look just like her." I said walking out the door.

I heard foot steps behind me and smirked.

"Of course I'll help you, I am also a gentlemen." He said getting into the car.

I scuffed and roll my eyes before getting into the car. I pulled off before glancing at him.

"When are you going to start dating?" I asked.

"I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. Everyone else is still releasing music and what not and...me I'm still undecided." He sighed.

"You should release something, I'm sure fans miss you. Maybe act, choreography, you're Mark Tuan...I'm sure you'll find your calling again." I said.

"Hopefully." He sighed.

I looked at him before looking at the road. We our contracts expired a lot of us went our separate ways. Doing our own business adventures but Mark, he wasn't doing anything.

I was kind of worried about him, I feel like we abandoned him. We didn't disband but it's been a while since we did anything revolving around got7.

I pulled up to Jalyzas building and got out. Mark huffed and puffed as we walked upstairs.

"Maybe you should take working out as a new hobby." I laughed.

"Fuck you." He said following behind me.

I heard commotion as I neared the door, Mark looked at me and raised a brow.

"Now, my in laws are a little mental." I nodded.

"Mhmmm." He said.

I opened the door to see Jade and Jya, it's always Jade and Jya now that I think about it.

"It's mine." Jade snapped.