Chapter Five (Alana)

CHAPTER FIVE

Alana

As I'm sitting at the island in the kitchen drinking my coffee I have an ice pack between my legs. My head is pounding but not nearly as badly as Robbie was pounding into me last night. I've used toys before but holy shit. The real thing is nothing compared to a damn silicone cock that vibrates. I'd never had an orgasm like that before.

Mary Margaret came into the kitchen and laughed the moment she saw me. I rolled my eyes at her and she couldn't stop laughing.

"Seriously?" I sip my coffee. "Don't make this worse than it is."

"You're icing your fucking vagina, Alana. I've never in my life seen anything like that before. Excuse me for thinking you look stupid."

"And how was your night? I heard your little Prince Charming sneak out early this morning." I crossed my arms and lean back in the chair.

Mary Margaret thought I didn't pay much attention last night but after stumbling into the apartment after Regina dropped me off and then took Emma back to Granny's, I was headed up to my room and ran into David Nolan in only his boxers and a beer in his hand.

I darted quickly to the bathroom and sat on the floor for a moment to collect myself. I wasn't drunk. I had a little bit to drink but not enough to make me enjoy seeing a practically naked man in my apartment at 2 in the morning.

It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I felt all the pain and yet not a drop of regret. I really like Robbie but the problem is he's a really jealous person. Just having a simple conversation with Officer Jones practically set him off. For a moment I thought I ruined everything just by being honest. Robbie told me it wasn't a date but when I said that... It was like a switch flipped inside of him.

Then he fucked the life out of me.

Clearly Mary Margaret had the same kind of night because she's got a massive hickey on her collar bone.

"You know even though school isn't in session at the moment I feel the need to remind you that you have to have that covered up before returning to work on Monday." I teased. "What's the point in being your boss if I can't fuck with you even off the clock?"

"We're on a salary." MM rolled her eyes at me and I laughed. "And for your information, David didn't sneak out of here. He simply had to get to work early and I told him not to wake you up because you're sort of a monster if you get woken up."

I feigned offence, clutching my chest and shaking my head at her. "And to think that you were my best friend... You think of me to be a monster? Ugh. Tsk, tsk. I'm ashamed of you."

She sat down across from me and drank her own coffee. "What time is your date with Robbie?" I gave her a death glare. How the hell did she already- "Regina texted me. You were rambling about it last night while Emma was heaving into a bag in the backseat."

Damn it, Regina.

"Emma wasn't heaving. It was Ruby." I corrected her. "And Ruby missed the bag but thankfully I was getting out because Regina had just pulled up here. So uh, little advice don't step in the mess on the sidewalk by your car."

"Alana!" She gasped.

"It wasn't me! It was Ruby!"

"You're the responsible one of us all! You should have helped her get it into the freaking bag!" Mary Margaret fake gagged. "Great, I bet when Hopped takes Pongo for a while I'll catch that damn dog eating it!"