32. The hug

Not edited yet.
Do vote and comment.
__________________

Prarthana landed by 3 pm, as soon as she walked out of Colombo Bandaranaike International Airpot there was already a cab was waiting for her. Athiya had already sent one of driver from the hotel they are staying.

Prarthana sat inside after helping the driver to shift her luggage to trunk. Driving through the highway, the wheather seemed pretty good as sun was playing hide and seek with clouds. She watched one by one trees moving back.

Her foot was furiously taping on the surface of car as her patience was on the edge. Finally after almost one month she is going to see him. While sending him she was acting all brave and now she is becoming the child who egarly wanting go back home from school.

Soon enough they reached the hotel where the team india is staying. Athiya was already in reception, as soon as Prarthana saw she walked near her hugged her "bhabhi I missed you" Prarthana exclaimed literally behaving like a child coming back to her mom. Which is partially true as she is baby of Athiya and Rahul.

Prarthana entered in the room which Athiya had booked for her earlier. Quickly freshing up she changed in fresh pair of jeans and tshirt. Her long hair were clutched with clutcher, her signature hairstyle. She took her phone before walking out.

Walking into the common area of the hotel she saw Athiya sitting with Sanjana and Devisha. They were having tea while having chit chat.

"Hello Bhabhi's" Prarthana said as she walked near them. Sanjana opened her arms for hug, Prarthana smiled before hugging her. "How are you baccha?" Sanjana asked shaking her in hug with excitement.

"I am good bhabhi, how are you?" Prarthana said pulling back from hug. "As good as ever been" Sanjana said "Devisha bhabhi" Prarthana said hugging Devisha "how are you?" Prarthana asked.

"Kaise dikh rhi hun" Devisha asked with smirk "jakhas" Prarthana said in Devisha's Marathi accent. "Where is Angad and pillu?" Prarthana asked as she couldn't sees the munchkins.

"Woh so rahe hai isliye toh hum free time enjoy kar rahe hai" Devisha said as Sanjana nodded with giggles along with Athiya.

"Umm saare log kahan hai practice ke liye gaye hai?" Prarthana asked as she couldn't see anyone. "Haan kyun?" Devish asked with teasing smile. Sanjana laughed as she saw Prarthana's face turning into pink straberry.

"Haan aur un logon ko wapas aane mein der hogi" Sanjana said as she couldn't see the poor girl turning into blushing mess.

"Umm m–mein ground jaa rahi hun" Prarthana turned to leave as she couldn't control anymore teasings. Sanjana, Athiya and Devisha laughed as they saw small figure of Prarthana running like a deer catched in headlight.

Prarthana walked out of the hotel and took a local taxi.

Soon enough she reached the ground where team india is practicing for the semi-finals. Yeah tomorrow is semifinals between India and Nepal.

Paying the taxi ride, she walked towards the entrance of the ground. As she got nearer there stood some guards. She fidgeted wether they let her in or not. And she was right they didn't let her enter in.

'Hide your identity more not only Shrilanka even your own country people won't recognise you' her mind mocked her, quickly shrugging her thoughts she called her brother. The call picked up in few rings.

"Anna-"

"Putta did you came, where are you right now?" Rahul started to ask her as soon as he picked up the call.

"Ayyo Anna the guards are not letting me enter inside the ground" Prarthana said with sigh.

"Give the phone to one of the guard" Rahul asked.