Will yu marry me (pt.2)

Ddot's POV

Today was the day of our vacation so I got up extra early to make a few runs. First I had my team make flyers for the "meet and greet", then I went and paid the camera guy I hired, the decorators, and the owner of the venue I was usin. Then I made a trip to the store to get Neveah a new neck pillow and blanket for the plane ride and gum since ik she doesn't like when her ears popped while on the plane.

I went back home and woke her up or attempted to at least

"Mama"

"Mama wake up"

"Nooo five more minutes"

"Ma cmon we're gonna miss our flight"

"Can't they just come get us I'm tired"

I laughed cuz she was just sayin anything

"No baby they can't come and get us now cmon"

"Fineeee"

Neveah's POV

I slowly got up and got ready to get on the plane. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, skincare, hairstyle, all that good stuff (she's a lil moody in the morning so ntm on my girl). We drove to the airport and we were just waiting for whatever was supposed to happen idk I just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Yes sir we have your flight ready it should be boarding soon.

"And we have the first class seats"

"Yes sir"

"Ard cool thank yu"

First class?? Huh?? I thought to myself. He's definitely up to sumn.

"Cmon ma"

"First class?"

"Yeah what abt it"

"Ima ask yu again what are yu up to?"

"Baby,baby, baby don't worry bout it just enjoy it"

"Okk"

*Announcer PA*

"Attention travelers flight B213 is now boarding please make your way to the gate at this time"

"That's us ma cmon"

"I'm comin"

Time skip

————————————————————————-
The couple got on the plane and it was real nice. Neveah loved everything abt it. Ddot checked in on the guys to make sure everything was goin good and surprisingly it was. A few hours later they arrived in Abu Dhabi one of the many places Neveah wanted to visit one day.

*Plane Captain*

"Ladies and Gentleman this is your captain speaking. We have arrived in beautiful Abu Dhabi."

Neveah's POV

After 12 long hours I heard we landed in Abu Dhabi.

"Baby"

"Bae"

"Ddot"

"Huh what happened"

"We landed in Abu Dhabi"

"Oh fr"