Chapter 1

•••

"You what now?" I yelled at him infuriated. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Answer me, goddammit!"

"We had sex, Vic. I'm so sorry," Kellin winced at my yelling. "I-it was an accident, I-I swear!"

"So you just accidentally had sex with Oli? I should've known you guys were too close!" I yelled. "How many times have you been doing this to me?"

"Only. . . Only twice. ," He bit his lip from sobbing, tightly shutting his eyes. I was taken back from his answer. "It didn't mean anything,"

"Didn't mean anything," I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. "I can't believe you Kellin, you fucking whore,"

"Vic," He gasped at me. "Did you just call me. . a-"

"A whore?" I scoffed. "Yeah, now get the fuck out of my house. Don't talk to me ever again,"

He wiped away his stream of tears- that were replaced by another stream- and walked up to my door, slightly opening it.

"I love you, Vic," He whispered.

"Don't you mean Oli?" I turned my back to him.

Last thing I heard was the door close and a car speed off.

I hate you, Kellin.

•••

"Yes, Jaime. I'll be just fine," I reassured my boyfriend as he held me in an embrace.

"Do you have to go?" He kissed my forehead again. "I'm gonna miss you,"

"I'll miss you, too," I nodded. "I've gotta go, okay? I love you,"

"I love you too," He smiled and kissed me, as I kissed him back. "You better call me once you get there. In fact, call me every time you enter another state,"

"Okay, baby," I slightly chuckled and looked in his eyes before kissing him one last time.

He let go of me and I picked up my bags, walking to the car and putting them in the trunk. Jaime came over and put my huge suitcase in the trunk as well.

"I wish you could come," I pouted. He smirked and hugged me again. I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"It'll be okay," His voice faltering. Whoa, Jaime crying? I looked at his eyes, they were red.

"No, please don't cry," I smiled at him. He let out a sigh and kissed me once more.

"I'm not, its just, your hair has a lot of dandruff. And, it got in my eyes," He smiled, earning a small laugh from me.

"Alright, I've gotta get going Jaime. I might be really late, babe." I say letting go of him and getting in the car. "I love you!"

"I love you too," He waved as I drove off.

I sighed to myself and turned on the radio, attempting to keep my mind away from the sadness. I missed him already.

Zero miles down, two thousand-seven hundred-fifty-five miles to go. . .

--

I pulled up somewhere in Utah, seriously I had no clue. I'm just following whatever this GPS is showing me, but um- Jaime was drunk in the passengers seat once and spilled his booze on the system so the sound is fucked up. So literally, I have to look down at it sometimes to see where to turn.

I wish we could've afforded a plane, I am not really looking forward to the rest of this crummy trip to New York.

I got out to stretch, and to get a bite. I walked inside the gas station and grabbed some Chex Mix and a Gatorade. When I was walking out to my car, I saw a person- a person who brought the best 4 years of my life. The one who broke my heart years ago.

Kellin.

He was sitting there, in ragged clothing, looking sad as ever. I wanted to leave him here to rot, to continue to feel miserable- but no matter what he did to me, I couldn't wish that upon him.

"What are you doing?" I stood in front of him. He looked at me with sad eyes. His beautiful oceanic eyes were so dull- and lifeless.

"Having a wonderful life with my wife, Beyoncé, and our awesome kids. One of them is a doctor, you know?" He said, the he looked at the ground, kicking away a rock. "What does it look like,"

"Get in my damn car," I sighed and got in the drivers side. He smiled a little and got in the passengers side. He was about to say something before I cut him off. "I don't want any of your bullshit, you might love me Kellin but I'm happily in a relationship with someone. Now, I'm heading to New York. You better find somebody fast that'll take you in, because you're not living with me,"

"Okay. . ," He sighed. He turned his head to the window and looked out of it. I started the engine and drove off.

As I was driving, I snuck a peak at Kellin. He was looking out the window, looking like he was studying something, like really hard.

"What happened to you?" I asked. If I was stuck with him for a while, mind as well not have such awkward silence.

"You left me, I had no where to go to. My mom didn't want me, because I'm a faggot. Your friends were my friends before you blabbed what happened. No one wanted a slut like me living under their roof," He wiped away his tears with his very long, dirty sleeves.

"You need a bath," I said, turning to a rest area. "They have shower here, I have some clothes you can where,"

"How do I know you're not gonna leave me stranded here?" He scoffed, just like I did years ago.

"Kellin go get a shower or I will leave you here,"

"Fine,"

He got out and I handed him some clothes and a spare towel. He walked the rest area and I sat in the car and called Jaime.

"It's been like forever since you called me! Where are you?" Jaime answered, not even giving me time to say 'hello'.

"Um, honestly, I have no clue," I chuckled. "But just guessing, I'm gonna say it's Utah,"

"I miss you," He sniffled.

"Jaime, don't cry," I sighed. "I miss you too, but hey, once I get some good internet connection I'll be sure to Skype you all night,"

"That'd be great," He said. "Alright I've got to go, in tired as hell and I have work tomorrow,"

We said our goodbyes and "I love you's". I sighed and sat back as I saw Kellin walking back to the car and got in.

"Um," He looked at his dirty clothes. "What do I do with these?"

"Just dump them outside," I sighed starting the engine. "They stink. I doubt it'll be able to smell nice. You can keep those clothes if you want,"

"Thanks," He slightly smiled and putting on his seatbelt.

This is gonna be a longer trip than I expected. . .

~•~•~•~

Votes: 2
Comments: 1