Death

He sat straight up. "No" he said "NO" he slammed his fist on the wall "It can't be,it simply can be" Tears stung his face. "My child.....my sweet child, forgive me" his tears tasted salty. The image of the rotting corpse of his child was still vivid before his eyes. the smell,the sight

The memory

He couldn't get it out of his head,it haunted his memory. He looked at the cracked stone wall in front of him. He ran his fingers along the stone, he smacked it. The sting felt great, the pain felt tremendous. The pain was an escape.

He stood up and faced the wall. starring at it blankly. "My sweet child, do not blame me please, for it was the curse that did it" He flung his weight forward, bashing his skull into the wall. Pain shocked through his body, and he felt a warm liquid trailing from his head down his face. He felt dizzy, lightheaded, but he didn't care. He pulled back, and slammed again and again. After a few moments, he stopped, slumping against the wall with blood trickling down his face, the room spinning and reached a shaking hand to the top of his skull. He could feel the deep crack in his skull and he dug his nails into the line and began pulling.He dug his nails into the crack of his skull and began pulling with the dwindling strength he had. The pain he felt was excruciating, nearly enough to make him stop what he was doing and curl up in the corner to wait in misery for death. But he kept going. Anything to make it stop. He could slowly feel his skull pulling farther apart, and he let out a pain-filled groan. He pulled harder, forcing it to break. There was a splintering sound of bone cracking and splitting apart, and his painful shouting became louder. More blood poured down his face, more than sound be possible for someone to lose and live, and he pulled farther until eventually, his skull was wide enough to pull the god forsaken organ from his body. And with a mighty heave, he ripped his brain from his skull.

And this was his first death

Authors Note: Thank you too AnimeWifeForLife for helping me with this
chapter, go check her out for she is a great writer