Annoying Guests

' Bring some more pakoda beta ' Kamini smiled sipping her tea.

Kirti looked at her bua trying to smile but falling miserably.

' Ma make some more pakoda '

' More ?! ' Mrs Khanna looked shocked but her expression turned grim.

' Tell your brother to bring some besan from market. Tell him to come home fast otherwise his bua will ask unnecessary questions ' Mrs Khanna fumed angrily but smiled while looking at kamini and her daughter Jaya.

' Okay '

~•~

' Namaste bua ji ' Kabir took the blessings of his bua sitting beside her at the dinning table.

' Haye mera baccha kesa hai kam sab badiya chal rahe hai ' Kamini ki asked helping herself with some more chicken.

' Ji sab badhiya ' Kabir said signalling kirti to sit beside him who declined.

' Aur beta shadi ka kya khyal hai '

Kabir chocked on water while kirti hurriedly patted his back. Mr Khanna also stood up from his seat.

Kabir stopped as he said ' Bua ji ap dinner enjoy karo mujhe ek important call araha hai '

Kabir practically ran from there while kamini and Jaya exchanged some glances but got back with their food.

                         ~•~

‘ Ugh maa I hate them why are they in our house ’ Kirti and Kabir complained while Mrs khanna put another bite of food in their mouth.

‘ Stop behaving like kids. She is your bua and Jaya is your cousin so behave. Well Jaya is getting married tomorrow some family is coming ’ Kabir and kirti high fived felling happy but it was short lived as Mrs khanna added ‘ Don't you both date to run away tomorrow I will have many work ’

‘ Mum tomorrow I have important cases ’ Kirti and Kabir said in unison and looked at each other faces.

‘ Kabir tomorrow is Sunday and you kirti if some important surgery comes up you will be gone as it was you only who told me tomorrow you will be free so no excuse ’

‘ Oh man tomorrow is gonna be long day ’ Kirti whined as Kabir and Mrs khanna shaked there head at her.

                        ~•~

‘ I am looking pretty right ? ’ Jaya asked kirti who was doing jayas hairstyle.

‘ Give me another pin ’ Kirti set Jaya’s hair a satisfactory smile on her face ‘ You look pretty don't worry ’

‘ I think your best friend have purposely made my nails bad ’ Jaya pointed at her nails where the nail art wasn't done properly she waved her hand negatively.

‘ Nah, she is new that's why ’ kirti lied as she couldn't really say ‘ yea so you deserve it ’

‘ Right but why was she giving me glares while doing my nails ’ Jaya asked remembering the way payal was glaring when they were at payal's home.

‘ She have some problem leave her. Oh my you look stunning ’

Jaya looked at herself in mirror well she does look unrecognisable.

‘ Let me take some pics of you ’ Kirti excitedly said moving the camera in her hand.

Both of them giggled at the pictures but suddenly Jaya looked at kirti and said -

‘ Don't you think you will be the one stealing the spotlight today ’

‘ Huh no ’ Kirti looked confused while Jaya softly chuckled.

‘ Look at you , you look stunning in this simple wear ’

‘ KIRTI ’ Mrs khanna voice came as kirti hurriedly went there.

‘ Mera baccha do mum a favour go and buy cold drinks. It is finsihed and your Bhai has been sent to buy sweets he haven't came yet ’ Mrs khanna gritted her teeth while kirti got away hurriedly.

                         ~•~

‘ KIRTI ’ Kirti moved her head to the see the owner of voice and it was none other than shiv.

After the birthday party they have met quiet frequently. Making their bond stronger as now they are not some unknown strangers helping each other but friends.

‘ What are you doing here ? ’ kirti asked surprised.

‘ Just strolling here and there. Actually no ma have dragged me to some place and I haven't wait for them and come. Abhir is bringing them here ’

‘ You and your never ending war with abhir. I am here to buy cold drinks ’

‘ You have time right ? ’ Shiv asked hopefully.

‘ Not really why ’

‘ I wanted to take some pictures and you look stunning ’

‘ 5 mins ’

‘ Thanks for the pictures but byee mum is calling ’

‘ She is preety ’ Shiv smiled at the pictures.