Lost and Found

Two time from past ~

' Bhaiyaa ' A loud crying noise of a 5 year girl filled in that park which was deserted now as all the people are off to their homes as the sun was already set down. Few people were present there as they want to enjoy the peaceful nature. No one spared a glance to the poor child who was sobbing.

'Who are you minion ?' The girl lift her head up to see a boy who was holding a cotton candy making her eyes sparkle.

'Kirti' That boy nodded as he saw that minion no krti looking at his cotton candy he sighed and hand it over to her.

' Here kid hold my hand otherwise you will be lost I mean you are lost' That boy said glancing here and there trying to find that girls parents.

' who are you ? Have you seen my brother ? ' Kriti said holding that guys hand only to leave him and move back as she remembered her mom's word to not to talk with strangers and take anything from them. More tears form in her eyes making that boy panick

'Hey calm down what's wrong ?'

'You are stranger mummy told not to talk with strangers yo-

' No uh stop hey hey I am your brothers friend ' That boy said trying to sush her down as people were giving them weird glances and his luck one came upto them.

'Good evening young man do you know her ? ' That old man furrowed his eyebrows.

'Yeah she is my friends sister i am taking care of her no need to worry' Boy said chuckling nervously hoping that the man doens't catch his lie which he didn't making him sigh in relief.

'You Know bhaiya ? ' Kriti said her doe eyes sparking with curiosity.

'Yes I know, now hold my hand i don't want you to get lost and call me Abhishek bhaiya' Abhishek said taking kriti hand making them walk to the nearby bench.

' Abhi bhaiya ' Kriti said not even trying to pronounce his name indirectly giving him nickname.

'Whatever guess I have to look after you till I find your brother' Abhishek mumbled the last part.

They both were sitting silently enjoying the nature. Suddenly abhishek felt kriti came close to him and while holding his arm she felt asleep. Abhishek felt it was the sweetest sight how her chubby cheeks pressed into his arm oh that was really a cute sight. As it was getting late he thought to go to his home but then he remembered that small fluffy ball so he picked her up as she can stay at their house and tomorrow he or his parents will find her family. As he was going he saw his classmate kabir in the street lamp and Kabir was finding something. Abhishek thought to ignore it but then again something inside him told to approach him.

'Hi Kabir what are you doing here at this hour' Abhishek questioned tighting his arm on kirti so she doesn't fall then he noticed Kabir's tear strained face 'Are you okay ?'

'No i can't find my sister' A sob left Kabir mouth.

'Is she your sister ?' Abishek said forwarding kirti to Kabir and guess it turns out it's his sister and he is her bhaiya's friend. Abhishek noticed Kabir sigh in relief.

'Thank you so much' Kabir took Kirti from abhisek arm only for her to clutch abishek cloth tightly not wanting to let go. Abhisek sighed removing her hand from his cloth as he turned away.

'Take care of your sister '

With that abhisek left and he heard THANK YOU from his classmate. He didn't bothered about it thinking it's his first and last time to meet her. Not knowing the plan of destiny to reunite them again into inseparable bond.