Confusion

Mrs khanna grumble to herself preparing the dishes alone as kirti helped her. While Kabir set the table. As Mr Khanna and kamini sat there with her daughter three of them laughing at something. Suddenly the door bell rang making all of them aware people have came.

Mr Khanna opened the door and was greeted with Anuj Malhotra. A wave of nostalgia passing through them as both were friends. Mr Khanna built the law firm while Mr Anuj built his business. Each have bulid the fames and names.

Both of them hugged each other. Felling emotions as anurag and juhi smiled at them. Everyone greeted them with smile as everyone made themselves comfortable in couches.

Mrs khanna gave the tea tray to kirti as she tiredly said -

' Go carefully and then bring jiya from another room got it ? Who are you messaging ? ' Mrs khanna said the last part annoyed.

' Ma actually it's from hospital and I got it. Don't take stress wrinkles won't look good on your face ' Kirti pecked her mother cheek and ran there giggling while Mrs khanna shaked her head.

Kirti entered the room giving a bright smile to everyone and an extra smile to shiv. Everyone smiled at her Anuj felt the fatherly affection towards this girl.

Mr Khanna called kirti and whispered ' Beta go bring jiya everyone is waiting for her '

' Yes papa '

' And the kheer is super tasty '

Kirti smiled at her father going to call jiya.

' she will be perfect for my abhisek. ' Anuj thought and smiled.

' Shiv call abhisek he was with you now then where did he go ? ' Juhi whispered to her son as she knows he is the only person who can bring him here.

' I don't know ' Shiv shrugged his shoulders stuffing his mouth with another kaju katli.

' SHIV ' Anurag warning tone made Shiv gulp as he excused himself to call Abhishek.

' Damn Bhai please pick up the phone otherwise this human will killl me ' Abhisek felt like crying as his phone got declined for the 5th time.

~•~

Abhisek was quiet in dilemma. He didn't thought that his father will think about his marriage that too with Khanna family.

He sighs as Kirti's smiling face comes infront of his eyes. He isn't even sure if he liked her or not. Sometimes a tiny corner of his heart says yes but his brain declines.

He always finds it too risky for kirti. He would never make her a pawn for his enemies. Besides she is like his sister right ?!

This question roams around his mind like crazy. His brain does comes up with many logical situation but his heart always says weird things.

Abhisek Malhotra is expert at masking his emotions and closing his heart. So now also he is going to do that.

He picked up his jacket heading out he called his secretary -

' Tell Siddharth to handle the next metting with Mr Rai '

' Sir are you going somewhere ? ' Mira asked not getting her boss weird behaviour.

' Yeah ' With that he stromed out as his secretary sighed calling Siddharth for next metting.

~•~
' We all love jiya ' Juhi Malhotra said smiling. As anurag nodded with his wife.

Kamini tears started to fall as she hugged Mrs malhotra who just patted her back swiftly. As she knows this women too well to fall for her tears.

' Bhaiya and shiv why are you both not smiling ? I know that abhisek wouldn't smile but why are you both quiet ? ' Anurag softly whispered.

For the first time Abhisek, Mr Malhotra and Shiv Malhotra agreed on the same thing as three of them sat there stone faced. Mr Malhotra gave a small smile to jiya.

While Shiv didn't smile he didn't liked the way jiya was continuously looking at abhisek and that disgusting smirk. Who the heck smiles like this. Abhisek didn't even said anything he got up and whispered to shiv -

' I am heading to office. Don't dare to follow me there ' With that he excused himself and left.

' He must fell shy ' Juhi said earning a snort from shiv,anurag and Anuj as she glared at them.

~•~

Abhisek harshly closed his car door. As he was about to start the car a soft knock came on his window. He was about to shout but his eyes met with the most beautiful honey orb.

' Kirti what's wrong and what's in the basket ' Abhishek asked curiously as kirti forwarded the basket to him.

' Jiya has made the nariyal ladoo for you try it ' Kirti said.

' Thanks... bye ' Abhisek got into his car and was gone but if he stayed there for little while he could see how Kirti's face fell.

~•~
' I can't believe my wedding is next month ' Jiya smiled applying her face mask earning a secret eye rool from kirti.

Kirti was trying to study about some topic in the balcony but it was disturbed my jiya discussing about her wedding this and that.

' Jiya thank you for making my evening memorable but I have to go to Kabir bhai room he asked me something ' With that kirti walked to Kabir's room. While jiya shrugged her shoulders continuing to apply the face mask.

' Bhaii ?....Bhaiya ! ' Kirti yelled disbelief evident in her eyes. It was her brother talking to a girl at night while smiling his dimple visible God that's shocking.

' what the heck kirti you scared me. Sorry shef it's kirti '

' Shef ? ' Kirti furrowed her eyebrows.

' Come here you dramatic cat I know you will not sit around quietly until I introduce you to her ' kirti giggled and saw who has taken her brother heart.

That girl had beautiful brunette hair with Hazel eyes freckles adoring her cheeks. Shefali Thakur lawyer famous for her work and looks.

Kirti and shefali instantly became friends as Kabir sat there fondly looking at them.

At the night both siblings thought to take ice cream break. As both of them sat at the terrace looking at the stars filled sky.

' Bhaiya jiya is annoying ' Kirti whined like a child as Kabir shaked his head.

' Don't say things like that okie ? Plus it's abhisek headache now not ours ' Kirti face fell but she didn't let Kabir see it she quickly added.

' Right but can we please get another ice cream as I will be studying afterwards. BTW why don't we hang out with bhabi '

Kabir looked shocked but smiled at his sister. His sister always amazed jim. She didn't get angry or threatened him to tell to mom and dad but she simply accepted it. Kabir was worried if kirti and shefali will get along or not but they did which made him smile.

' Whenever you are free tell me. Shef always looked forward to meet you. Anyway only one now and then you are going to bed '

' And you will be taking with bhabi ji ' Kirti teased.

' Kirti ' Kabir warned as both walked down the stairs bickering and laughing.