CHAPTER 8

Oh my God! I mumbled covering my mouth because of what had just happened. My whole face was already red as tomato and so does him.

I know that it was an accident kiss and I couldn't blame anyone but I am too shocked, not just because I feel like he kinda stole my first kiss but at the same time shocked that I pushed him too hard that it ended him hitting his head on the dashboard. I can feel how hard it is because the car shooked a little.

And now he is staring at me unbelievably, mad or should I say he want to eat me alive because of it.

I keep gulping and gulping, finding a word to say but everything inside of me is not working. I just stayed on my seat, unable to move nor to speak.

As he start to caress the back of his head and winced because of pain, I start to panicked and get worried.

"I can't believe that with your small body you are able to push me that hard." He murmured.

"I..I'm so sorry sir, I..I really didn't mean to do it." I said almost crying because this might be the end of my day working for him.

"Save that." He said before composing his self and walked around to the driver seat while still caressing the back of his head.

"I feel like my brain was shaken off." He said and I did nothing but to bowed my head while fidgeting my fingers out of embarrassment.

I was waiting for him to start driving because my conscience was already eating me up, but he didn't. And that makes me to look at him to check if his okay or not, But I found him staring at me with no expression at all.

"I...uhm." I stutter

"Your seatbelt." He said and God, I want to disappear right here, right now in this moment.

The drive was a dead silence, not until my stomach starts growling because of hunger. I remember I didn't really eat today and I haven't finished my lunch earlier because of a stranger who came to my table and start asking me some random things.

Nevertheless, I forcefully closed my eyes and bite my lips as harder as I can because I wanted to scream out loud. I mean why not? This must be the most embarrassing day of my life.

For pete's sake, I didn't know how to act to the person right next to me because of what had happened this whole day, to the point that I want to end it immediately.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked without taking his eyes on the road.

"I..don'.." I said but couldn't finished my words as he cut me out.

"Don't you dare lie to me that you're not hungry.  I can clearly hear your stomach growling like a dinosaur chasing for his prey." He said and I did nothing but to cover my face wishing to heaven to open up and swallow me alive.

"I need answers Becky, I'm not going to guess what you want to eat." He added.

"I..I  don't want to bother you sir, you already did a lot today. Thank you so much and I..Im so sorry for pushing you that hard, I was just..shocked." I said truthfully and he just nodded.

"I guess, you haven't had your first kiss. Am I right?" He asked turning to me in a more teasing way.

I gulped hardly before shaking my head as an answer, but I don't feel embarrassed on that question at all.

Yes, I've dated someone before. Been in a relationship for awhile but we never kissed on the lips, only the cheeks. Maybe because I'm still young and I feel like kissing on the lips is for adults only. And perhaps, that is also the reason why our relationship didn't last longer.