CHAPTER 13

Becky opened her eyes before the sun does. She's quite high as if she was in a cloud nine. As she was about to stretch her body, she felt something around her slim waist yet she ignored it, because she thinks she was still dreaming.

But that thought of her immediately stopped when she felt something hard poking at her bum. She turned around and got surprise to see the face of her boss only an inch away from her who is sleeping peacefully. She can feel the warm breathe from Freen's nose that was hitting her face.

She blink her eyes twice at the thought that maybe this is just another dream or a nightmare, yet nothing change even though she already slap her face to wake herself up.

She only stopped doing it when Freen move and tighten his embrace to Becky causing for her to notice that it was real and its not a dream anymore.

But as soon as Freen pulled her, she felt so warm only to realised that she's not wearing anything and so does her boss because she can feel his hard muscles pressed on her body.

Yet she want to make sure that what she was feeling was true. She lift the blanket that covering her body to check it. And her eyes widened as soon as she saw her naked body under the blanket.

And without a second thought she scooted away from her boss who is peacefully sleeping beside her, suddenly her protectiveness to herself kick in causing her to also kick Freen beside.

Freen who is still half asleep groaned in pain as soon as his back hit the floor hardly.

Becca's pov

"What the hell?" Freen said while holding his back.

"What. The. Hell.? I retorted as I pulled the blanket and hold tightly to covered my nakedness. "What do you think your doing?" I asked angrily and his expression change from annoyed to soft as he start shaking his head.

"Your thinking it wrong Bec. Jeez, do you have super powers? You really are strong." He said unbelievably which it makes my blood boil. This is not the right time to joke around and he's doing it, at this hour where the sun has not fully awake.

"And what explanation do you have for me not to think it wrong huh?!" I asked. I swear to God I won't hesitate to slap him again or do worst than a slap. I don't care if his my boss and at the same time I am not thinking about the consequences, because all I can think right now is to show him what a black belter can do.

"Listen, I didn't do anything bad to you. You have a very high fever last night and your shivering and I have no other choice  than doing what I need to do." He explained.

"And you think I would believe in that? I scoffed.

"Look Becky, I'm not what you think I am,  I just want to help you." He said

"Uh huh. Help me? Like what? After all you're the reason why I got sick. Is this all your plan? So that you can take advantage of me, so you can get what you want? I said angrily. And he stared at me unbelievably.

"You know what, if you don't want to believe me, that's fine." He said as he got up from the floor and so did I from the bed.

"Yeah, it's fine to you because you already get what you want. Right? After all, maybe this is your thing. Using your money and power to control people around you." I said mockingly and he stared at me blankly.

"Why? Did I hit your nerve?" I asked raising my brows.

"Stop talking nonsense Becky." He said staring straight to my eyes.