CHAPTER 15

"What the hell is going on?" A familiar voice echoed to the whole kitchen. I feel like my heart stop for a minute and so as my whole body. I totally froze, my hands was still wrap on Freen's neck. Neither both of us can't move.

"Nam." Freen murmured. He slowly removed his hands from my mounds, leaving some hot traces on it.

I don't know if I should hide my face or run to my room but none of it happened.

"What are you doing here?" Freen asked unbotheredly that we've just got caught up as he pressed his body more to me which it widens my eyes.

I know this is not the right time for fantasising but God his smell is so inviting and I really can't get enough of it, I want to bury my face in his neck and suck it like vampires do.

"You told me that Becca was sick, and..and so I...I decided to visit her and bring some fruits. But. Well, I guess she's... fully okay now." She said and I can tell that she's trying not to giggle or laugh or something.

"Nam!?" Freen said sternly. And Nam giggled nervously.

"Yeah.. hmm. That's all, I uhmm. Uh leaving now hehe.." She said "Sorry for... interrupting your business." She added and I can heard that she put something on the table. "You can continue now.. Bye." She shouted before she slammed the door.

I can feel the heat on my entire body out of embarrassment.

"Hey." Freen said cupping my face and I can't even look at him. "Look at me please." He said so dearly, and God that melts my heart. I feel like I've been poisoned by him. I really can't understand what I am feeling for him right now.

Just yesterday I want to punched him so hard when he asked me to buy him a coffee outside the building and let me walked on stairs, not to mention that it was raining outside. Then I found him hugging me earlier when I woke up naked, it added more fuel to fire. I want to explode earlier. And guess what? I really did after he kissed me.

I didn't know how it feels to be kissed since he was my first but God, his lips was so soft that it makes me weak. I suddenly forget that I was mad at him, and at the same time I also forget who I was to the point that I suddenly lost my virginity. I feel like my soul left my body after what we did earlier. Is that what they called heaven? But nevertheless, I don't regret about it.

"You look cute when you blush Bec." He said caressing my cheeks I stared at him pouting.

"Gosh, don't be embarrassed okay? Its only Nam." He said smiling as he leaned to kiss me which it made me whine.

"Freen." I said but he didn't stop kissing me.

"Freen!" I said and he stared at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled.

"What? He asked innocently. I wanted to asked what are we doing or why are we doing this, because I, myself can't fully understand why I am not stopping him. But at the same time I am afraid that his answer will hurt me. In reality I am just his personal assistant. But I won't be lying, I like what he's doing to me and it seems that my body wanted to feel more from him.

"Are you okay baby girl?" He asked concernedly and God, that endearment he's using to me is so good for my ears.
"Please tell me what do you want? Are you in pain or something?" He asked worriedly while checking my temperature. "Your fever is gone." He said.

I want to stop him, because I'm afraid that I may fall inlove with him, but I guess its already too late.

"I want you." I whispered and I can see how his worried face turn to a bright smile. Those smile that will capture every woman's attention. Gosh, I just realised that he is so perfectly handsome.