A Rift in the clouds (Part 2)

Read this note

I am now literally tired with some immature and toxic girls of Wattpad. Dear, it's a work of fiction, right? Come out from your la la land and try to understand the difference between fiction and reality. If you hate this story so much, then don't read darling. But you are continuing my story by making fake accounts. What's this obsession with me or my story? You really need to see a doctor dear. If you don't like Ibrahim, then why are you continuing this story? I'm sure you are reading my note carefully and again planning to abuse me through your immature mind.

Keep one thing straight inside your thick and toxic skull....You cannot demotivate me in any way. I will write whatever I love and whatever I feel. If you have read so many dark romance, then please write one and impress readers with your creative mind. Why to waste your time on Fanna?

But i can understand your obsession with my stories. Keep reading my stories. Maybe you could learn some lesson from it. Maybe it will help in your mental recovery. May God bless you.

And one more thing.

This is my profile, so yeah I can block anyone. Especially those who comes to throw their shitty minds in my conversation box.

.......................

Nidhi is missing. Tara got this news from Sakeeb 3 days ago. She is tensed. She is continuously praying for her safety. Though nothing bad has happened in Dehradun. Rishi is also missing. Sakeeb is searching for both of them.

Tara was working in the kitchen. She has nothing much to do here. She spent some time in study, then she went to the garden. She is missing Dehradun. She didn't get a good vibe here. Tahir and Saba doesn't like her. She can feel this well.

Many times she thought to contact her di but again she got scared. Her di is leading a happy life with Riwaz Jiju. If she tried to contact them, Tahir Sheikh will again try to drag her jiju in this mess. She doesn't want that in any way.

Ibrahim has now healed. He has started working here. Tahir Sheikh is involving him too much on his business. Tara also felt that he doesn't want Ibrahim to go back to Dehradun. She is not a fool anymore. She can understand these people's intentions well.

Today she decided to give Ibrahim a surprise visit at his field site. She packed the Kheer in a container. She smiled while thinking about their past moments. She can remember how much possessive he got about this kheer incident. He literally behaved like a kid.

Tara walked out of the kitchen and came face to face with Saba.

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to Ibrahim's working site"

"Take Jannat with you...it's not safe to go alone, also take bodyguards..it's Ibrahim's order"

She didn't like the idea at all. She looked at the girl Jannat. She is wearing so much makeup. Though she is looking beautiful, still Tara felt a bit weird. She didn't get the chance to know Jannat. Jannat doesn't speak much. Also Tara has noticed another thing. Whenever Ibrahim came around, this girl's whole face turned red and she just flew away immediately.

"But..I can manage"

Tara said.

"No you can't..Jannat, go and sit inside the car"

Saba said.

Tara didn't argue. She also walked out.

................

The whole ride was silent. Tara looked at Jannat many times. She is looking outside curiously. She is enjoying the view.

"Do you like nature?"