A Romance Written in the Stars PT. 2

Notes:

this chapter is nothing but romantic smut, if you are not into reading this sort of things feel free to skip it!

thanks for reading! <3

Alcina's lips hovered just above yours, her warm breath mingling with your own as she gazed down at you with a look of pure adoration. There was something deeply tender in her eyes, even as her possessive nature made your heart race. Her thumb gently stroked your jawline, and before you could brace yourself, she kissed you—fiercely, passionately, her lips claiming yours as though you were the most precious thing in the world.

Her teeth gently tugged at your lower lip, making you gasp softly, and she took that moment to slip her tongue into your mouth. The sensation was overwhelming, her tongue exploring you with a slow, deliberate intensity that sent waves of heat through your entire body. You moaned into her mouth, completely lost in the taste of her, in the feel of her dominating kiss. Her control was absolute, but behind it all, there was a tenderness, a sweetness that made your heart swell.

Her hands moved down, one cupping your breast, kneading gently as the other traced soft, lazy lines along your side. She worshiped every curve, every inch of your body, as though she couldn't get enough of you. Her thumb brushed over your nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure through you, and you arched into her touch instinctively, a soft whimper escaping your lips. Alcina smiled against your mouth, her fingers massaging your breast as she deepened the kiss.

"You're perfect," she whispered against your lips, her voice soft and dripping with affection. "So beautiful, so responsive."

Her praise made your heart flutter, and you felt yourself blushing under her tender gaze. As her hand slowly slid lower, she paused, her fingers hovering just above your core. She met your eyes, her golden gaze warm but serious. "May I?" she asked, her voice a soft murmur, full of care and patience.

Your face burned with embarrassment, but you managed a shy nod, and Alcina's smile widened in approval. "Good girl," she murmured, her praise sending a shiver down your spine. Gently, her fingers found your folds, teasing you with soft, delicate strokes. The sensation was almost too much, your body reacting to her touch in ways that made you tremble beneath her.

As she played with your clit, drawing lazy circles around it, Alcina leaned in to kiss your neck, her lips soft against your skin. "Relax for me, Darling" she whispered between kisses. "I want you to feel nothing but pleasure... if anything is uncomfortable, you must tell me. I'll take care of you."

Her tenderness was overwhelming, the way she balanced control and care, dominance and affection. Every stroke of her fingers, every kiss she pressed to your skin was designed to make you feel cherished, desired. You moaned softly as her lips found a particularly sensitive spot on your neck, and she bit down gently, just enough to leave a mark.

Her fingers slipped lower, teasing your entrance, and she paused for a moment, allowing you to adjust before she slowly, carefully slid one finger inside. The sensation made you gasp, and Alcina kissed your temple, her voice soft and soothing. "You're doing so well for me," she murmured, her thumb still working your clit in slow, deliberate circles. "Such a good girl."

She gave you a moment to adjust to the feeling, her movements slow and gentle, allowing you to get used to the size of her hand. When she felt you relax, she began to move her finger, curling it slightly as she explored your warmth. The pleasure built slowly, but steadily, and you found yourself clinging to her, your body responding to her every touch.

As your breathing grew more ragged and your body more needy, Alcina slipped another finger inside, her movements still tender, but more insistent now. She pressed soft kisses to your collarbone, biting down gently, leaving little marks in her wake. "So good for me," she murmured, her voice dripping with affection. "You're perfect, draga mea. I love how you feel around my fingers."