Prologue: As One Story Ends

Hey there! This is my first book I've written in like a year, so criticism is more than welcome.

———————

Blue paced back and forth, nervously grabbing and pulling his hair. He stopped in his tracks, looking at the other three, they didn't seem to be doing well either.

"How did he even find this place? No one knew where it was!" Yellow cried. None of them knew how Nightmare found the lab, but it was clear that they didn't have time to think, he was about to break through.

Normally they'd be able to beat him without any problems, seeing as they were above even the elders. But because of how many he'd absorbed, he was getting dangerously close to their power level.

Blue looked to Purple, who had been silent for a while, trying to repair the shields that Nightmare was breaking through. "Any luck?" Purple looked up, with a look of pain. "He's about to get through." Everyone fell silent, knowing what they had to do.

They looked to the tubes, and Pink input his energy. Purple followed suit, and so did Yellow and Blue. "It's been a pleasure working with you all, I look forward to seeing you in the spirit world." Pink said, looking at the other three.

They all nodded, looking over to the entrance of the room. The two tubes began glowing, and it was over.

——————-
Nightmare
——————

The fireball formed in my hand, and I aimed it at the entrance. It shot, and destroyed it almost immediately. Upon flying down, those who I expected to be here.. weren't.

I looked around in confusion, quickly turning my attention to the two tubes. Walking over to them, I could see a faint glow in both.

The first tube had a multi colored glow, seeming to be in the order of the rainbow. The second had a faint, and hard to see white glow. "They aren't here? That doesn't make sense, I just sensed them." I said, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

I couldn't sense them anymore, it's as if they just vanished. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, they're out of my way. Though I did want their power.

I turned to the entrance, and began to fly out. As I made my way to the surface, I could hear the faint tapping of rain coming down onto the.. Bunker? Lab? Whatever it was.

I landed, making a decent sized crack in the grass. The rain disintegrated as it fell on my skin, probably a result of the amount of chromatic energy in one being.

Without them in my way, I can practically do whatever I want. The Elders can't fight me, seeing as it would just end in a tie. I'm in control now.

I closed my eyes, and felt the ground shift beneath me. Anyone who is still alive, is going to feel my wrath.

——————-

Like I said, criticism is welcome, and probably needed. That's the prologue, chapter 1 comes out uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh