𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 ' ⁰⁰⁸

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

okay so fyi the england camp week is coming to an end for this chap if you can't tell !!

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, indiyah decided to keep herself to herself and that was it, i mean sure she had the odd few videos and all that, but it was fine none the less. to be honest all she wanted was for the week to be over, not saying she wasn't thankful or happy to be there, it was just tiring, but what stuck in her mind the most was kobbie. she didn't know exactly why, or what was going on with it, they seemed fine after the small video they shot, but after that it was nothing, the two hadn't spoken or eve come across each other. it was strange, what they had was amazing, and to just not speak to each other after was crazy, and all their friends thought so.

"what are you doing? she's right there, go speak to her." rico says semi-aggressively to kobbie, nudging him whilst pointing to indiyah, it was the last day they were there, and rico was desperate to get some sort of action before they were separated across manchester, which in reality wasn't long and kobbie and the boy were most definitely gonna meet each other every week "no no no! i cant." kobbie groans, shaking his head, he was extremely nervous around here, and he didn't know why or what the reason was "ugh you're so snore, i just want something interesting to happen whilst i'm here, you know? first senior england camp week whatever and i'd expect atleast something to happen, but noooo you just had to be scared." rico says dramatically, crossing his eyes angrily "calm down, i don't know what you think me and indiyah are, but trust me it's a friendship." he says defensively, trying to be calm himself "dude, enjoy right now, today." he says again, before glancing back over to kobbie "you're a pussy."

"woah! what did i do?" kobbie turns his head over to rico, a small look of shock on his face "you're a pussy, face it, we both know that you're interested in her-" rico goes to say, before getting cut off "what. i do not!" he says defensively, making rico chuckle "sure sure, but what i was saying was that you should just ask her out! no problem doing so, and then maybe indiyah you, me and ikra can go on double- woah!" rico begins to ramble, realising what he was getting himself into "you're so stupid, worry about what you got going on before you focus on what i do." kobbie laughs at what he says, before standing up from breakfast and placing the plate onto the counter "wait!" rico calls out, taking quick notice of how he was now alone, before being ignored by kobbie, as he was now walking out the main hall, gaze lingering on indiyah, who was currently scrolling through her phone. what indiyah was looking at? it was the likes of her desperate friends of course.