Swear words

Kirishima & Denki-27

Brock-3

Kiki-4 month

-------------------

" So your taking Brock to the park and Bakugo and todoroki going to be their?" Denki said looking at his boyfriend in the couch playing some video games. " Yeah pretty much" Kirishima said.Brock was sitting on his lap watching eating some baby carrots. 

Denki picked up Kiki gentle rocking her. " Well better get going come on Rocky" Ejiro said picking up Brock. Brock soon got changed into a red t-shirt and some jean overall's and an orange hat. 

" I'll see you later have fun!" Denki said waving bye to them. "Alright Kiki it's just you and me"Denki said going back inside. 

---------------------------

(At the Playground)

"I can't believe deku made me come here" Bakugo said watching his 3 year old daughter play in the sand box with todoroki's children twin's(Hanabi/Reo). " Well you can see more of us" Kirishima said. " I'd rather die than be seen with icyhot" Bakugo said. 

" Admit you can't live without me" Shoto said. " I'd rather apologise in public that admit that" Bakugo said with the most annoyed tone. 

Brock went over to the sand box and was helping build a sand castle. " Whatever he's a f*cking moron" Bakugo said. "What do you think uncle bakugo is talking about?" Reo said. 

"I don't know but Papa say's never to repeat what he say's" Itsuki said. " I think they're saying not to say moron" Brock said. " Oh yeah" Hanabi said. " So we can say f*ck?" Reo said. 

Itsuki nodded. " Yeah daddy also say a word Sh*t" Itsuki said. " So we can't say Moron but Sh*t and f*ck" Brock said. They all nodded. " But only when we're angry" Itsuki added. 

" Alright kid's time to go" Kirishima said. " No we haven't finished" Reo whined. " It'll get ruined away" Bakugo said. "That's F*cking stupid" Itsuki said. The 3 adult froze steering at the kid's. 

"What did you just say!" Bakugo yelled. " I said F*CK!"Itsuki yelled out. " Yeah we can say F*CK!" Brock said. " F*ck F*ck" They all chanted. 

" They're going to kill us" Kirishima said. 

---------------------------------

" Oh hey your back early" Denki said as kirishima walking in holding Brock who had a popsicle in his mouth. " Yeah we decided to get a treat before coming home" Kirishima said holding a popsicle for denki. 

" oh thank's"Denki graded the popsicle putting in his mouth. " We're just about to have dinner it's katsudon and " Denki said. " Can we have some Dino nuggies?" Brock said. 

" Sorry brock we can't have Dino nuggies you need a break from them" Denki said. "Please"Brock begged. " No brock I'm putting me foot down you can't keep having Dino nuggies for lunch and dinner" Denki said in a firm voice . 

" I just wanted some F*cking food" Brock said. "KIRISHIMA BROCK WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Denki yelled. " I wanted some f*cking food" Brock said confused why his dad was yelling. " Brock go to time out and don't come out until you learn what you said and are ready to apologise" Denki said pointing to the chair in the corner of the living room. 

Brock huffed walking to the time out. Denki then shot his head to Kirishima who was holding Kiki sweating nervous at his boyfriend angry face. 

" Where did he learn that?" Denki demanded. " Bakugo" Kirishima immediately said. Denki left going to call bakugo. Kirishima sighed in relief 

"DON'T THINK YOUR OUT OF TROUBLE SMART GUY!" Denki yelled from their bed room.

 "F*ck"