Teething

Zen-6 mth 

" Honey" Denki softly said. He was in a shirt and trouser's in an apron washing the dishes. Kirishima was reading the new's paper sipping coffee he was shirtless in his boxer's wearing a robe. 

" Yes my Spark" Kirishima said. " Do you think it's good for Zen to chew onto thing's?" Denki said. "All the kid's got my teeth they all would have got to chewing anything" Kirishima said. " uh huh" Denki said putting his hand on his hip's. 

" Is it ok if he eat's it?" Denki said pointing to Zen who was chewing on a plastic toy. Kirishima nearly choked on his coffee. Zen suddenly bit off a piece of the toy and started eating it. 

Kirishima ran over picking him. "Spit it out zen" Kirishima said. Zen opened his mouth letting the plastic drip out of his mouth. 

" Yuck" Brock said. "Zen you can't be eating straight up plastic" Kirishima said. Zen giggled showing his sharp shark like teeth. Denki sighed checking his mouth for any more plastic. 

" Kiri honey can you go out and buy something that would put his teething at rest?"Denki said pulling out a small piece of plastic. " ok" Kirishima said. 

( Half and hour later)

" I'm back" Kirishima said. " Thank goodness what did you get?" Denki said holding Zen up. " I got a pizza" Kirishima said. "...what?" Denki said. 

" PIZZA!!" Brock and Kiki yelled running to the table. Denki shook his head looking at kirishima. 

"What?" 

" I asked you to go out and get something for Zen teething" Denki said. " I did get him something" Kirishima reaching in a bag and then pulled out a chew toy for dog's. 

Denki just stood there in shock. " You got our youngest son a chew toy for dog's" Denki said speechless. " Yep" Kirishima said giving zen a chew toy. Zen looked at it curiously and started chewing on it. " It's not a squeaky toy but it'll help him" Kirishima said. 

"I-.....I'm taking a nap no one wake me up for the next 6 hour's " Denki said placing zen in Kirishima arm's and going to their bed room shutting the door.