Sleep

Brock-4

Kiki-1

--------------

Denki yawned after a literal HOURS of trying to get the kid's down to sleep they finally got tired going to sleep. Denki was tired himself and wanted to sleep. 

Ejiro was in their bed reading a book. Denki came up to him sitting next to him. " Have trouble putting the kid's down to sleep?" Ejiro said. Denki nodded cuddling next to him. 

" Don't worry you can sleep now" Ejiro said softly patting denki soft hair. Denki slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Ejiro pulled denki up next to him stroking his hair while reading his book. 

---------

( 10 minutes later)

"Daddy?" 

Ejiro looked at the door and saw Brock in his Pyjama's with Kiki next to him in a Red Riot onesie. " Brock shouldn't you be asleep?" Kirishima said. " Can I sleep in your bed?" Brock said. "Rocky we talked about this" Ejiro said putting his book down. " Please" Brock said. 

" Remember what we said we got you a big boy bed to sleep in it you can't keep coming here to sleep with us" Ejiro said. "I know" Brock said. "But their's a storm" Brock said steering at him with his puppy eye's. 

Ejiro sighed 

"Fine you can sleep here" Ejiro said. Brock carried Kiki and climbed up to the bed snuggling next to both of them. "Goodnight daddy"Brock said closing his eye's. 

Ejiro softly smiled and brought them all in a hug. " Good night" Kirishima said 

----The next day----

" Dada dada" Kiki squealed looking up at kirishima who was slowly waking up. " Hey sweetie it's still time for sleeping" Ejiro said. Ejiro cupped his daughter's cheek making her giggle. 

Kiki laid down on ejiro chest smiling. "Goodnight my little angel" Ejiro cooed gentle rubbing circle's on her back. He looked over and saw Denki was hugging Brock wrapping his arm's over him like a protective Lion protecting his cub. 

Kirishima scooted close to them closing his eye's going back to sleep. 

--------------

Denki yawned sitting up. He looked and saw brock was cuddled against him. Denki smiled giving him a kiss on the forehead. 

"Dada" Kiki squealed looking over at denki. Denki smiled picking her up and cradling her going into the kitchen. It was still raining and storming but it dyed down. 

Denki sat down on the couch still holding Kiki. " Dada baby" Kiki said. " Your what?" Denki said smiling. "Dada baby" Kiki squealed. " Your daddy baby?" Denki said. Kiki smiled. 

Denki smiled giving her a kiss. " That's right your daddy baby girl" Denki cooed holding her up. Kiki giggled. 

Ejiro was watching from the bedroom it awe at this sight. Brock yawned stretching his arm's. " Good afternoon sleepyhead" Kirishima said. Ejiro lifted him up tossing him in the air and catching him again. 

"Let's of have some breakfast" Ejiro said going out of the room into the kitchen. Ejiro set out a plate with cereal and milk. Brock sat down and started to eat cereal while kirishima was making a coffee. 

------------