02

Lily Moore

"So girls what do you think?" I said walking out of the wardrobe feeling amazing in this dress

"This is so emotional I have been waiting for you to pull that one out of the bag, its so beautiful Lily" Charlotte says wiping away a fake tear, I gave her a smile.

"Woah you look amazing Lily" Willow said admiring my dress.

"Ellis eyes are going to fall out of his head" Mia said sat on the end of the bed looking at me weirdly but with a smirk.

"Well I'm wearing this for me not him!" Said with a smirk back. two can play at that game. 

"Now come on finish your pre drinks and let's go!" Charlotte said and everyone gulped down the last if their drinks and I do the same. 

All of the girls head downstairs into the taxi, I looked around making sure I hadn't forgot anything, put my lipstick in my bag and put some perfume and ran after them.

We pulled up outside the party and everyone got out and we all started walking up the stairs to the house where the party is, the house was huge it was more of a mansion than a house. As we were getting closer the sound of the music, the bass and the chatter of the people filling my ears. When we got in there was people everywhere with drinks, dancing, people taking shots, as we walked through the house we found the kitchen with doors to the back and there was a pool outside...

"Who wants a bet, ten shots later ill be in that pool" I said to all of the girls eyeing up the pool.

"I can't wait to see that, ill be in there with you" Charlotte said pouring us all shots.

5 shots later..."okay I need a normal drink now" I said starting to feel a bit tipsy. 

"I'm just going to the toilet girls" I said giving Charlotte a hug and started looking for the bathroom.

I had to push past people in the hallway because it was so crowded, I was walking for five minutes until Ii finally found a bathroom. I went in and looked in the mirror to make sure my makeup was still okay and it was still on point. I went out the bathroom and started walking to the stairs when I was stopped and pushed against the wall.

"You look beautiful tonight Lily" He whispered in my ear putting his arm around my waist. I used to love this boy with my whole heart but recently he's drifted from me and his behaviour has changed and I just feel that something is off but he's still trying to be normal with me.

"Thank you Ellis" I said putting my head on his shoulder and hugging him I seen Kye stood across the hallway and we made eye contact straight away, he gave me slight smirk. He was undeniably handsome I couldn't deny that and he was always so nice to me.

"Okay I'm going back downstairs now." I said to him slightly pushing him off me, he was already kind of drunk.

"Im coming" He said grabbing my hand and leading us down the stairs somehow in his drunken state, we reached the kitchen where everyone was and I immediately started making a drink because I need it right now.

"Hey girl everything okay" Charlotte says to me nudging towards Ellis who was talking to Kye.

"Yeah I just feel like he's been off with me but now he's all over me, I don't know" I said turning to her and taking a drink.

"What the hell? Do I have to throw hands because I will" she said with a serious face looking back at me.

"No if he is doing anything he won't be able to hide it for much longer, it will come out" I said to her cheering her and taking another sip of my drink.

"Where's Mia?" I said to Charlotte looking around I could see Willow talking to Kye and Ellis trying to pour himself a drink. 

"She's over there in the corner with all of them boys but staring at us?" she said both of us looking at each other giving the same wtf look.

"OMG I love this song...Lily DANCE NOW!" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to where everyone was dancing,

We were dancing to the song and twerking on each other and laughing enjoying the song and the music and the bass boosting. I suddenly felt someone behind me and then I was spun around and it was Kye.

"Hey, how are you?" he said looking concerned and his hand on my arm. 

"Hi I'm okay are you?, I haven't seen you in a while" I said back to him still dancing to the song.

"I know sorry, I've been busy" he said scratching his head looking defeated.

"I think ill cut in here" I seen Ellis appear in front of me shoving Kye out of the way.

"Hey! you didn't need to do that" I said grabbing Ellis and looking at him.

"What you're mine? he gets too close to you, I don't like it" he said looking back at me and putting his hand on my ass.

We both started dancing together to the music, I started to feel more drunk so I turned round and started grinding up on him, I could tell he was getting excited because eh was pushing back into me with the beat of the music.

"Mm shall we go upstairs?" He whispered in my ear, moving his hands up and down my body.

Just as I was about to respond to him, I seen Mia charging towards me and she straight up pushed me and then I was on the floor.

I looked at her and at Ellis who came to help me up but I pushed him away and got up myself and walked over to Mia and slapped her HARD across the face.

"What the FUCK was that for?" I said to her looking at her.

"You know what he's not yours" she said pointing to Ellis, "He's mine now I've already slept with him" she said with a smile looking at me.

and there it was, I knew something was going on but not in a million years did I expect it to the this...I looked at Ellis who was looking at thee ground and that just confirmed it all for me.

I could feel the tears filling up in my eyes so I refused and I turned around and walked away straight out of the house.

"Lily please... I m sorry" I heard Ellis say behind me and I just stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at him the tears falling down my face probably ruining my makeup but that was the least of my worries right now. 

"Ellis I knew there was something, you've been so off recently. I really loved you.. and now I hate you" I said looking at him meaning every word.

"No please Lily don't be like that" he said reaching for my hand and I snatched it away from him.

"Ellis please just leave me alone, I don't want to hear it" I said defeated and I walked over to the steps at the side and sat down and just cried... I just let all of the tears fall, feeling all of the pain. How could he do this to me? and with my friend? what the fuck... I was so angry I wanted to hit him.

"Lily are you okay?" I heard a voice come from behind me and I heard them coming closer, I looked up and see it was Kye.

I wiped under my eyes "Oh hey Kye.." I said looking up at him and I could see the concern on his face.

Heyyyy hope you guys life this part, more to come...