𝟏:𝟎𝟎

SIMONÉ LAUREN JOHNSON
_______________________

SIMONÉ LAUREN JOHNSON_______________________

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

JANUARY 3RD, 2024

12:32 pm

"I don't need you to baby sit me Maj." I looked over at my older brother Semaj with a blank face, we were just now at the beginning of a new year and he already wants to be hell of protective even with me being a full grown adult.

Maj has always been my protector, we both loss our parents when I was just 13 and he was 16. Our grandparents took us into their custody up until Maj turned 18, adopting me taking me into his custody once he got himself together and he was honestly right on time with it. About 2 weeks after he turned 18, our grandmother Annalise passed away due to stage 4 cancer and our papa Jones ended up passing away a month later after due to a broken heart.

We've never really had it rough, but mentally it was all fucked up. After I turned 19 I decided to leave from under Semaj's wing and decided to grow up my own, getting myself an apartment and putting myself in the medical field.

Semaj was honestly kind of upset but he knew he had to let me go eventually, I couldn't be his baby forever and he understood that he had no choice but to just support my decision, but at times he literally forgets and swallows his own words still babying me all the time.

"Don't start lil girl, I'm bouta go anyways. Don't be doin no fuck shit and have a good day at work tomorrow." I just mugged him before slightly chuckling nodding my head standing up to walk him to the door, I walked him out giving him a hug before watching him get into his car.

"Be safe Maj! Call me when you get home, love you!" I waved as he rolled his window down backing out my the driveway.

"I will, get yo ass in the house!" I flicked him off laughing before going back into the house, closing the door behind me locking it.

Huffing lowly, I turned off the light in the foyer and walked back into the living room sitting on the couch sighing softly. I looked over seeing atleast 3 stacks sitting on the glass coffee table making me gasp lowly before grabbing my phone from next to me unlocking it going to my call log calling Semaj, I rolled my eyes seeing he declined the call before getting ready to cuss his ass out seeing a message come through.

Bubby🫂
iMessage

You're welcome, leave me alone lil nigga.
12:45 pm

I just rolled my eyes laughing before loving the message and stood up grabbing the money, going upstairs to my room walking into my closet opening up my safe putting the money in the before closing it locking it back.