𝟑:𝟎𝟎

KAZIR AMIR MARSHALL
___________________

KAZIR AMIR MARSHALL___________________

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

JANUARY 12TH, 2020

8:30 am

"Ghost, you listenin nigga?" I looked up from my phone at Quan who was talking about some bitch he was messing with but I wasn't paying too much attention to him, I was more so focused on my conversation I was having with Simoné awkward ass.

We been talkin everyday about everything and to say least that's my lil baby now foreal.

"Yeah I'm listenin—"

"Ghost! Ghost!" Me and Quan looked at each other before I huffed getting up going over looking out the window seeing Marie making me sigh running my hand down my face.

Now Marie was bad as fuck, pretty in the face, thick as fuck, always kept up with her appearance and got a good ass mouth on her. But she was messy as fuck and never knew how to shut the fuck up.

"This crazy ass girl man." I shook my head making Quan chuckle as we walked to the door.

"Aye Jay! You gotta come see this shit nigga!" Quan yelled making me slap his neck mugging him before taking a deep breath unlocking the door opening it walking out the house stepping off the porch.

"What you doin over here ri?" I questioned as she just sarcastically laughed.

"What am I doing over here- nigga you got me fucked up! You see I been callin ya fuckin phone and you won't answer?!" She yelled stepping closer to me making me put my arm out stopping her.

"Man look, whatever situation you thought we had goin on dat shit dead Marie I told you dat already." I spoke as her face dropped.

"W-What— it's cause of that bitch you been around wit lately huh? Yeah I heard you been out wit some young ass bitch buying her shit and taking her on dates! You're weird as fuck Ghost!" I just ran my hands down my face looking around before looking back at her.

"What I got goin on ain none of yo concern. Go home Marie." I spoke shaking my head and as if on cue my phone rang making me take my phone out my pocket seeing Simoné's contact on my screen.

I shook my head walking back towards the house answering.

"Wassup lil one?" I spoke walking towards the house as Quan and Jay laughed standing on the porch.