𝟐:𝟎𝟎

SIMONÉ LAUREN JOHNSON
______________________

SIMONÉ LAUREN JOHNSON______________________

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

JANUARY 4TH, 2020

2:19 pm

"You ready pretty? I'm almost to yo crib." I frantically sat up in my bed pulling the phone away from my ear before quickly getting up out of my bed going into my closet to pick out my outfit for today, I completely forgot that Ghost- well Kazir was taking me out today.

I literally just laid around watching reruns of black ink crew Chicago.

We talked over the phone allll night until I eventually got tired and went to sleep, with him still being on the phone.

I learned that his name was actually Kazir and not Ghost, that was just his street name— clearly.

"Umm yes, I just have to put on my shoes!" I spoke slightly panicked taking out a grey sleeveless body con dress and looked over at my shoes deciding on the pink Dior slides that I was gifted— yet again from Semaj.

It wasn't cold AT ALL outside today for it literally to be the middle of winter so I was definitely taking advantage of it.

"Alright ma." He chuckled, I could just tell he knew that I was lying but I mean in all honesty I forgot we were going out so it's not my fault.

"Give me likeeee 5 minutes tops please." I spoke with a smile on my face walking out of my closet rushing into the bathroom hanging up the phone, quickly turning on the shower.

Moments later...

"I'm bouta choke the fuck outta you Simoné." Kazir walked into my house mugging me once i opened the door going right past me.

"But whyyy?" I closed the door smiling looking at him as we walked into my livingroom.

"You said 5 minutes— that was damn near an hour man." He spoke staring at me blankly making me laugh before covering my mouth.

"I'm so sorry— on the bright side I'm glad you're here, I need your help please." I smiled sitting down on the couch holding my gold anklets in my hand.

He looked at me for a second before chuckling watching me sit on the couch before walking over to me holding his hand out making me put one of them in his hand watching as he grabbed my leg gently, taking off my slide putting my foot on his stomach making me just watch as he put the anklet around my ankle tapping my leg for me to give him the other one as I did so before he put my slide back on my foot putting my leg down before doing the same with the other.