I.

◦•●◉★ THE START OF EVERYTHING NEW ★◉●•◦

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 around the bustling streets of the Pentos alongside her brother, Ardian, and her best friend, Astara. The vibrant chaos of merchants shouting their wares, the clinking of coins, and the smell of spices filled the air, but Soleil moved through it with a practiced ease, her eyes scanning the crowd with casual curiosity.

Astara, ever the playful one, nudged Soleil's shoulder with a grin. "I swear, Sol, you could walk through fire and barely blink. You look as if you've seen it all."

Soleil smirked, her sharp gaze flicking to Astara. "That's because I probably have."

Before Ardian could speak, their conversation was interrupted by a burst of laughter from behind them. "RON! Give it back!" A silver-haired figure raced past the trio, followed closely by a woman with dark curls. It was the youngest Targaryen, Daeron Targaryen, grinning widely, and Melione Sorrathis, hot on his heels.

Ardian's lips curled slightly at the sight. Daeron's carefree laughter echoed through the courtyard, reminding him of a time before politics and war had weighed heavily on his shoulders. Melione's face was flushed with frustration as she reached out to grab whatever Daeron had stolen from her.

"Let me guess, Daeron stole something of yours?" Soleil teased, her voice carrying a lazy amusement. She leaned back against a stone pillar, arms crossed, watching the chaos with casual detachment. Beside her, Astara chuckled softly, shaking her head.

Melione finally caught up to Daeron, who held a small book in his hands, just out of her reach. "You know you can't win, Melione," Daeron taunted playfully. "You should just give up."

"Never," Melione shot back, jumping at him again. "I swear, if you don't give that back, I'll—"

"You'll what?" Daeron interrupted, his grin widening.

Before she could answer, Ardian stepped forward, clearing his throat. "Perhaps you should return what you've taken, Daeron," he said, his voice calm but carrying an authority that made Daeron pause.

Daeron glanced between Ardian and Melione, the mischievous spark in his eyes fading slightly. "Fine," he said with a sigh, handing the book back to Melione. "But only because I don't want to deal with Ardian's lectures."

Melione snatched the book from his hand, giving him a triumphant glare. "About time."

Soleil, still leaning against the pillar, smirked. "You two are exhausting to watch."