8 | shut up

[ SMUT WARNING: don't want it? don't read it

rushed this since it was kind of a half-cliffhanger last time.

also, just to prepare you, while emotionally constipated Scott doesn't appear THIS chapter, he sure does next one ]

☁︎

UNLESS YOU'RE GONNA JOIN IN, THEN GET OUT.

SCOTT felt anxious and he hated it, but he didn't let it stop him from knocking on Elianna's door

SCOTT felt anxious and he hated it, but he didn't let it stop him from knocking on Elianna's door. He could hear shuffling on the other side before she called out.

"Go away!" she shouted, making him roll his eyes.

"Elianna," he called while knocking again. "Open the door."

He could faintly hear her groan before she marched to the door, throwing it open. Other than the fact that her hair was no longer in a pony tail and now hung messily down her shoulders — she must've been getting ready to go to bed, he thought — she looked just as she had earlier.

"What, Scott?" she asked, shifting her weight back and forth on her feet.

"I need to have a word with you," he declared.

Eli raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? And what exactly do you have to say, Mr. I'm Not Gonna Dance With You."

Scott opened his mouth but was unable to find the words. Then he did the only thing he could think of. He surged forward and cupped her cheeks, kissing her passionately.

Eli let out a noise of surprise before kissing him back, grabbing the front of his white StormPAR shirt as he backed her into the room, kicking the door shut with his foot.

She let herself get lost in him, moaning as he bit her bottom lip harshly before sliding his tongue into her mouth. His rough hands were on her hips and sliding up the material of her dress. Then Scott moved to begin kissing her neck, nipping at her skin right over the hickey Boone had given her on the dance floor before sucking on it harshly—

"Well, ain't this a pertty sight."

Scott pulled away from Eli as if she'd burned him, finally opening his eyes and looking over her shoulder as she smirked, wiping the spit off her lips with her thumb.

There Boone was, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his bare chest, hair a mess, lips swollen, his cargo shorts hanging impossibly low on his hips. And even with how loose they were, he could see the large bulge underneath the fabric, making him swallow thickly.

"Oh," Scott breathed out before he looked at Eli with narrowed eyes, seething. "You were gonna fuck him after one day?"

"Yeah, and?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "And unless you're gonna join in, then get out."