𝟬𝟭. ❛ SHE'S AN ANGEL ❜

 ❛ SHE'S AN ANGEL ❜

          𝓒LARA stood backstage practicing her dance routine she came up with for the talent show

          𝓒LARA stood backstage practicing her dance routine she came up with for the talent show. It was only a matter of time before she would be called out and she didn't wanna mess up not a single step.

          The brown skinned girl was not nervous since she had a long history of doing this. At the age of eleven, she found a manager named Brooke. He denied her many times, claiming he didn't ❛ work with kids ❜ but she kept insisting that he give her a shot.

          Now that she was twelve, he finally relented and made a deal with her. Brooke promised her that if she did good at this talent show, he would manage her. She would be an idiot to pass up the opportunity. So she signed up immediately and was prepared to blow the minds of everyone watching. This show could be it. The breakthrough she'd been looking forward to.

          "I don't think I can do this..." A boy was sweating bullets as he slightly panicked.

          It was a bit of a crowd out there watching and judging, so the girl could understand his feelings. She realized that not everyone had natural confidence like she did. The girl felt her eyes widen profusely when she made eye contact with the boy. No freakin' way.

         "Bobby Brown? I'm shocked." Clara Monet stood there with her mouth parted open.

          "What's with that face? You don't take me for the talented type?" The boy frowned, even more so when Clara began laughing at him.

           "No, that's not it. I just never would've expected you to have the balls to do this." She admitted, letting out another round of laughter. That statement seemed to tick Bobby off as he glared at her.

            "Shut up! You think you're funny?" He was annoyed because he knew she was right. His nerves always got the best of him whenever it involved other people watching. He cared too much about all of their opinions and didn't want to get clowned.