𝟬𝟲. ❛ SOME HOLIDAY SPIRIT ❜

 ❛ SOME HOLIDAY SPIRIT ❜

          𝓐 few days passed since Clara left the group

𝓐 few days passed since Clara left the group. The boys still invited her everywhere and it was like she never left. The only difference was, she wouldn't be able to perform on stage with them anymore.

          Christmas came along in a heartbeat. Clara's favorite time of the year. The Boston streets were full of snow, the atmosphere cozy and welcoming.

           It left the girl smiling as she and her sisters decorated the tree sitting in the living room. This year was a lot different than the others.

           While Clara's mother was a stay at home mom, her father was quite the opposite. A hard working man who paid all the bills and kept food on the tables.

           He spoiled the girls rotten as best as he could despite their living situation. They stayed well dressed, properly provided for and that's what mattered.

          Arthur had recently gotten a promotion which meant that they would actually be able to celebrate Christmas the right way. He didn't have to sell things he owned to be able to make ends meet this year.

"How's that?" Clara beamed brightly as she added her finishing touches to the tree.

"I kinda hate it. It's too much." Tiffany grumbled, not liking all the sparkles and confusion.

          "Well, I think it's adorable." Sasha said, leaning towards Clara and kissing her cheek.

          "Would it kill you to show some holiday spirit, big sis?" Lisa teased. The girls turned to their oldest sister to which she eventually gave in and smiled.

           "You happy now?" Tiffany pointed at her lips that were curled upwards, twitching.

          The other girls just rolled their eyes at the girl. Her sarcasm and dry humor was annoying.