deux

@posiehawke- 

@posiehawke- 

was sitting out in the wilderness today (our front yard) searching for inspiration and fresh air because my housemate told me to touch grass. thought the lighting was cute for a photo. oh, also my debut single garçon comes out at midnight. love posie xx. 

                        liked by @gracieabrams@bennyhawke, @wesroman, and 20,874 others

Comments- 

             @wesroman- GIRL, wheres the shoutout for producing it!?

                       |@posiehawke- it'll be on the songs wiki page don't get your kickers in a twist

            @bennyhawke- Atta girl

           @beatricepotter- congratulations love. can't wait to hear it. 

                       |@posiehawke- i played it to you yesterday...

                           |@beatricepotter- I WAS DOING A BIT FOR THE PEOPLE

                               |@judycirce- lol bea, love you posie! so proud

           @gracieabrams- can't wait posie!

               |@user1- GRACIE BE STALKIN POSIE FR

                  |@posiehawke- what the fuck, gracie abrams! life isn't real

,,,

My phone was propped up against my computer as Wes and I sat side by side, him strumming a guitar I bought for my eighteenth birthday. I see the numbers on my Instagram live rising reaching newfound heights. I laugh and continue singing covers to songs my fans request. They linger on the topic of me playing my song for them, but I promise them just twenty more minutes. I'm wearing a white slip dress, Wes in a white dress shirt and shorts. 

I watch the numbers ticking up getting to over one hundred thousand as the comments all form around the name Gracie Abrams. I suspect they're asking me to sing one of her songs, so I smile happily.  "Yeah, I can sing a Gracie song. She's crazy talented I can't choose. Her new album is fire go check it out if you haven't already. How about good luck charlie, it's a lil softer my throat is burning" I muse to the camera and Wes. 

He starts strumming and I vocalize with him, matching the deep, forest sounds of the instrument. "You keep a picture of Audrey inside of your pocket, went for a drink and the bartender thought she was dead. Fuck! What's the next line? Mhmm. You made a joke and watched it go over his head. Now you know it all comes, down, to you. Good luck Charlie! I hope you're happy! Something, something! You know it's her or nothing". I sing stumbling through the words. 

I see a little blue checkmark next to tuns of clapping emojis and I lean closer to the screen, eyes widening at the realization the singer herself is praising me endlessly. Wes laughs from behind me, and I slap him lightly. "Hey Gracie, I'm Wes. Posie here is a huge fan!" He says earning another shove from me. 

I drop my face in my hands and watch the chat going wild at this interaction through the gaps in between my fingers. I see Gracie ask what garçon means and I smile. "It's boy in French, Gracie. And thank you for all your sweet words."

,,,

000

000

000

000

@posiehawke-

so garçon has been out for a week now. love you babes who have been streaming it. we love a good sad girl anthem. my first live performance will be this weekend on the Kelly Clarkson show! don't forget to tune in!

                       liked by @gracieabrams@bennyhawke@beatricepotter and 23,453 others

Comments-

          @beatricepotter- i raised this angel! i want full credit

              |@wesroman- hey, i helped!

                  |@posiehawke- your literal children, but i love you.

                      |@wesroman- pedo ;)

           @gracieabrams- garçon, being the best song ever!!!

              |@posiehawke-holy shit, you're the sweetest i'm gonna cry! sorry for totally embarrasing myself on the live. xx

                 |@gracieabrams- girl, you were so cute and incredibly talented. blessed my song and ears.

                    |@wesroman- @gracieabrams, posie's crying on the kitchen floor right now. she'll get back to you later !

                         |@gracieabrams- Tell her to check her DM's when she gets time.