trois

I may or may not have had one or two bottles of red wine, with Wes and Beatrice. Lying on the kitchen floor the night before Kelly Clarkson. "I want to swallow the moon" I say wistfully, and Wes laughs like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. He takes the bottle from my hand and takes a sip from the red stained rim. Beatrice sits up her hair flowing around her, her hand holding her phone she's been gazing at.

"Posie love, Gracie Abrams just told you to check your DM's" she tells me, and my eyes fall out of my head. Scurrying around on the linoleum floor for my phone I dropped hours ago somewhere. The cool object of my phone grazes my hand and I sit up on my knees turning it on and opening my Instagram. I squeal, the DM from Gracie top on the list of messages. Wes laughs at me, and I kick him with my sock covered feet. Beatrice stands up and cleans away the bottles on the counter. She's completely sober as she has to work all day tomorrow.

Gracie Abrams

Posie, I was wondering if you would like to stop by the studio tomorrow. I'll be at electric lady studios having lunch with some people, it would be super fun if you can come. I know you live not too far away. It starts at eleven thirty am. I can pick you up if you want. 

sent at 9:23pm

Miss Gracie fucking Abrams, you're inviting ME out???

sent at 11:46pm

Miss Posie fucking Hawke (the most talented human being whose also an angel apparently) yes, I am. Why wouldn't I. You're like the greatest. Been following you for a long time, and honestly watching you blush when you realized you'd sang my song better than me on a live I was watching was adorable! 

sent at 11:51pm

I do have Kelly Clarkson tomorrow night...

sent at 11:53pm

And none of that is true, you are literally a human descendant of jesus and you are farrrr more talented.

sent at 11:54

So, I will drive you to KC after lunch :) 

sent at 11:56pm

And it is, but whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night

sent at 11:56pm

.... Alright, I'll meet you at the bus station near my house *Google Maps Link* I don't give my address to strangers :))))) 

sent at 11:57pm

Fair. I'll pick you up at eleven. Sleep well. 

sent at 11:57pm

Goodnight Gracie xx

sent at 11:59pm

As it hit midnight, I found myself lying on my office floor, listening to the album Good Riddance play lightly from my computer. It was dark and I hadn't move to switch on a light. Wes and Beatrice had tucked in for the night when realizing I was clearly distracted texting a certain freckled brunette, a grin tugging at my face the whole time. 

I could hear the wind blowing the trees nearby lightly, the rustling of leaves and blowing of breeze mixed with the husky, soft, whisper-like voice of Gracie. Lulling me into a sleep. I knew when I woke my back was going to be in a self-induced agony. But her voice was just so angelic, so peaceful. I think I was falling in love with her. Her voice at least. Not her. Thats' a very silly thought. Must be the wine. And the exhaustion. 

And I'm asleep. Forgetting I ever had the thought. 

@celebnews-

@celebnews-

Gracie Abrams, out on a walk today in New York. The singer has been making headlines for her new album 'The Secret Of US' the sophomore album doing well in its first few weeks of release. She has also speculated rumors of being friends with overnight star Posie Hawke. The two have been appearing frequently on each other's social medias. Posie, just dropped her debut single garçon which is number one on charts worldwide. Dethroning reigning queen Taylor Swift. Who's a close friend of Abrams. 

                        liked by @user1@user2@user3, and 467,800 others

Comments-

              @user4@celebnews GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

                    |@user5- Exactly! Posie clearly isn't 'friends' with Gracie. She was absolutely shocked when Gracie commented on her post and joined her live. 

                        |@user6- yup. besides. Posie only appeared this week. Gracie wouldn't know her.